7 DPO symptoms

OK so im wondering what the go is..... I got to faint positives on HPT went to the doctor and got a negative result on bloods, my AF is like clock work i can narrow it down to the hour I am late no AF or nothing that has never happened to me before... i know i must not be preg cause my bloods came back neg i had them done 4 days before i was due would that be too early to test or something? please comment i am so confused

Did you take a digi? I hate the line one's I suck at reading them.

no i didnt take a digi i think because i got a negative blood test i assume i am negative.... but its just so not like my cycle to be late... only from today i have felt pregnant but i musnt be

no i didnt take a digi i think because i got a negative blood test i assume i am negative.... but its just so not like my cycle to be late... only from today i have felt pregnant but i musnt be

Check your day past ovulation on this link, some bloods come back neg on certain dpos

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

omg I am pregnant I thought I'd do a test seeing I am a few days late and every test I've done is positive I keep peeing on the sticks first response yayyyyy ill upload a pic when I'm home currently visiting family ayyyyy can't believe it

omg I am pregnant I thought I'd do a test seeing I am a few days late and every test I've done is positive I keep peeing on the sticks first response yayyyyy ill upload a pic when I'm home currently visiting family ayyyyy can't believe it

Congratulations!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

confirmed positive blood test today at the doctors due around xmas :D

yaaaaaaaaaaay congrats babe mine so far are

3 dpo twinges.. strange
4 dpo twinges again and a headache in evening
5 dpo headache most of day, stressed, tummy and backache n and off and snot like cm (sorry) and red hot in bed that night
6 dpo lower back ache morning

I am now 13 dpo- and had bad hormonal headaches yesterday that made me sure AF was on her way, and today bad back aches and some mild cramping that also makes me feel that Af is looming, although the cramps have dissipated at the moment, fingers X thats a good sign...i did a POAS on 11 dpo and got BFN- i'm going to wait till 15 dpo, so if i don't get AF tomorrow ill test the next day....Im so sick of having a bfn followed a few hours later by AF, thats why i'm waiting until 15dpo....sigh....:coffee:

sounds promising to you lovely ladies fingers crossed for a BFP..

I have some sad news I did miscarry yesterday i started bleeding bad and my hcg was only 14 i am going back to the doctors today for a further test on my hcg but intuition tells me i have lost it i have zero symptoms anymore and feel normal again, i was very sick with this pregnancy morning sickness hit me hard.. i know its natures way of rejecting what wasn't right in the first place i am extremely upset but i know all is ok :D

I have some sad news I did miscarry yesterday i started bleeding bad and my hcg was only 14 i am going back to the doctors today for a further test on my hcg but intuition tells me i have lost it i have zero symptoms anymore and feel normal again, i was very sick with this pregnancy morning sickness hit me hard.. i know its natures way of rejecting what wasn't right in the first place i am extremely upset but i know all is ok :D

Oh hun I am so so sorry :hug: xx

Oh prilly, im so sorry. That is heartbreaking news. I hope your little angel is in a beautifull sunny playground with mine (x3)- they will play in the sandpit and ride the swings up there together XXXXX Lots of love to you sweetie XXXX

Thankx Ladies,
It really hurt this was my first and hopefully only miscarriage... I was really really early in that pregnancy still sad though... I have a question though i miscarried 4 days after my period was due my body is always completely regular 28 day cycles so when i finished the miscarry i was due to ovulate only 4 days later and I am... would my chances of falling again this month be out the question... I know im ovulating now we are both ready to keep on trying... i not going to get my hopes up this time....

Thankx Ladies,
It really hurt this was my first and hopefully only miscarriage... I was really really early in that pregnancy still sad though... I have a question though i miscarried 4 days after my period was due my body is always completely regular 28 day cycles so when i finished the miscarry i was due to ovulate only 4 days later and I am... would my chances of falling again this month be out the question... I know im ovulating now we are both ready to keep on trying... i not going to get my hopes up this time....

Hmmm, im sort of suprised your O-ing 4 days after misscarriage- it would usually take longer than that for the HCG to get out of your systm and start cycling again, but then again, i suppose its entirely possible. I really dont know whether your likely to fall this round hon- ive heard varying oppinions from -your more fertile right after a M/C to you should wait one to two cycles. It always took me a few cycles to fall again, but we diddnt necessarily wait- just happened that way. Then again i know a woman who lost her baby at term, and fell pregnant with twins 6 weeks later- so i dont think theres a cut and dry rule on this, do what feels right for you and look after yourself XXX

see I miscarried so soon after af was due if i didnt know i was pregnant I would know i miscarried.... the reason why im saying this is because I have CM like i am ovulating and because my hcg levels were never high I went to the docs and they were back down to 2 while i was still bleeding... im thinking more so I had a chemical pregnancy rather than actually being preg as my hcg levels never went over 14 so i was just told... so I actually "miscarried" but it was during the time i was supposed to get AF... I had no CM and I thought i would check anyway and cm has increased like i was ovulating.... I dont want to get my hopes up.. but we have started trying again I ma not going to think and read up on everything so much like last time... anyway I might be just clutching at straws a little glimmer of hope, I have been getting the cramps i get when I ovulate too... am i reading too much into it?

see I miscarried so soon after af was due if i didnt know i was pregnant I would know i miscarried.... the reason why im saying this is because I have CM like i am ovulating and because my hcg levels were never high I went to the docs and they were back down to 2 while i was still bleeding... im thinking more so I had a chemical pregnancy rather than actually being preg as my hcg levels never went over 14 so i was just told... so I actually "miscarried" but it was during the time i was supposed to get AF... I had no CM and I thought i would check anyway and cm has increased like i was ovulating.... I dont want to get my hopes up.. but we have started trying again I ma not going to think and read up on everything so much like last time... anyway I might be just clutching at straws a little glimmer of hope, I have been getting the cramps i get when I ovulate too... am i reading too much into it?

You know your body better than anyone else, you can only try honey, your body will do whats its going to do.
I know that people treat chemicals and early m/c like they are nothing, but when you get your BFP you hold a little baby in your heart, and you have to give that baby up when you loose it, it hurts, and you have been waiting for that baby for so long- for some people they have been waiting for longer than the 9 months of a normal gestation (me, 2 years)- when you find out a preg is chemical- you diddnt fall in love with a 'chemical'- you fell in love with a little sweet baby. Dont let expectations make you feel that you cannot grieve. Its ok.

Thank you,
It did hurt sometimes i just try and be stronger for those around me i forget how much it actually hurt.... I said to my hubbie today that i get the feeling I will this month, same symptoms as last month anyway....

How did ur test go curley mumma?

I'm 7dpo and I have such bad back ache and dull cramps. Feeling slightly sick too and really tired no matter how much sleep I get

Thank you,
It did hurt sometimes i just try and be stronger for those around me i forget how much it actually hurt.... I said to my hubbie today that i get the feeling I will this month, same symptoms as last month anyway....

How did ur test go curley mumma?

All is well at the moment, cd12 here, Dr didnt want me to start other meds this cycle, but he upped clomid from 50 to 100mg. SO im hopefull, as is everyone lese here- that this is my month.....

How are you feeling today? Hope you are recovering in mind and body XXX

Prilly,
I have a good feeling about it!
I know those sharp pains you're talking about, I had that at 3dpo. It just came for a few seconds and disappeared. This is my first pregnancy so I definitely noticed some of the sensations you described (tender bbs, gas, tummy twinges particularly on my left side, and I HAVE to get up at 2am to use the bathroom). I haven't had the flu-like symptoms yet, maybe I'm lucky. I tested at 7dpo and got BFN. BFP at 12dpo and confirmed by my doctor a few days later.

I think this might be it Prilly!

AHHHHH I JUST SEEN BFP congrats that is totally awesome :D :thumbup:

Congrats dear!!!!!!
I'm 7dpo and hopeful!

my symptoms;
1-2dpo nothing
3-5dpo headache, serious hip pain, stomach discomfort.
6dpo cold, feverish, tummy twinges, tired and hungry
7dpo woke up gassy, light headedness, nausea,tired, heavy feeling at lower tummy.
Not testing yet! Praying and hoping. FX, GL to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->