7 dpo

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm 7 DPO and was wondering if anyone was the same as me or close to me and wanna test with me the week of 9/14? I need someone to go on this journey with :)

Although not 100% sure, since I don't track anything - I'm pretty sure I'm 7DPO.

Are you having any symptoms?

My AF is due September 14. With my son I had a +HPT on CD21!!! I need to more accurately start tracking BBT (I'm kicking myself for not doing this for the past couple months, even though we were not trying for #2 until this month).

I am not sure when I ovulate but if I had to guess it'd be sometime between CD12-14. But to add to the mix, I have my period lasting 8 days which NEVER happens. I think I was spotting a bit before AF and just counted it as a "light" day which I probably shouldn't have, so my chart is all off haha. But my cycles are 28 days pretty consistently.

I've been testing since like 1 DPO lol just for fun because I'm not at the point yet where I'm stressed about it. All BFN!!! But I still have lots of time. I felt pregnant these past couple days then today I woke up and feel nothing. Feel totally fine. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot but it's impossible! haha

Babydust to you all!

Although not 100% sure, since I don't track anything - I'm pretty sure I'm 7DPO.

Not much... I've been having low back ache nearly every day, a little gassy, a little nausea, a little bloated... I had a dip yesterday and a rise to just above the coverline... I've been feeling this very slight tightness and very slight cramp where my right ovary is/over pubic bone all day...what about you?

Not much... I've been having low back ache nearly every day, a little gassy, a little nausea, a little bloated... I had a dip yesterday and a rise to just above the coverline... I've been feeling this very slight tightness and very slight cramp where my right ovary is/over pubic bone all day...what about you?

Yeah I've actually got some quite severe back pain today (not completely abnormal for me though) and VERY sore nipples.

I'm dpo 5 since its after 12 here. I plan to start testing at dpo 8 but AF is due Sept 16. No symptoms other than gas which I've had practically all cycle and pms hasn't started yet. It should have started already...

I'm dpo 5 since its after 12 here. I plan to start testing at dpo 8 but AF is due Sept 16. No symptoms other than gas which I've had practically all cycle and pms hasn't started yet. It should have started already...

Best of luck :flower: Keep us updated.

im 7 dpo today, would be your 8th day? I have a thread called 1dpo = 1st sept if you want to join, we are all around 789 dpo in there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->