7 More Sleeps

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
.. and we'll be in Wrexham :headspin: This time next week we should eventually be sitting down with a glass of something & probably a take-away :rofl:

Have loads to do this weekend because we were suppose to be moving last weekend I stop packing & stuff when plans changed & we have to give the house a litter rollover in paint - Should be fun haha

Good news is our internet will be connected on the Friday morning too & some more good news is I'm off tomorrow & Monday due to easter hols then I have booked off Thursday, Friday, Monday & Tuesday :headspin:

:hugs: That is great. Im so happy that you are finally moving!:hugs: Wish I could be there to help!

Yeay!!!

Ohhhh im soooooooo pleased for you that you'll be outta there (not saying i don't like your house I DO!)

Can't wait to come see, im sooo chuffed for ya if you need any help let us know!
xxx

Thats brilliant news! Feels great doesn't it?

And great news on you getting your broadband connected so quickly! I can't get BT to connect the line till the 18th, then AOL are going to take up to another 20 working days! I'm taking the laptop today and hoping I can maybe jump onto a new neighbours unsecure wireless!!! :blush:

Would you not go with BT broadband hun?

Great news wobbs, hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Not long to go now. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly.

Been packing the bedroom up today & cleaned the livingroom carpets ... few more smaller chores along the way but I'm fcuked :sleep:

Oh just ordered a :pizza:

Tomorrow we're giving the livingroom & bedroom a once over in paint so might convince OH to a chippy & a couple :drunk:

Just 5 ... an counting :rofl:

We're painting today *sigh*

4 :headspin: YAY

Light weigth tonight I stopped drinking wine ... just not my taste really :dohh:

Shattered I've almost everything packed (ish) cleaned the carpets ... painting tomorrow (we didn;t do it yesterday) ... she dis emptied & everything packed up from otta there ..

Now I want a coffee & a peanut kitkat chunky (dunked in coffee of course) :headspin:

Well done you! Hope you enjoyed your kitkat chunky...dunked ofcourse! x

eeeeew chunky kitkats yeuch!!!!! gimme peppers anyday :headspin:

Ewww Yvanne

Peanut butter kit kats Mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back