7 week scan showing 5.5 weeks

When I went I always measure a week less and I know for sure that this one will be more and at 5 weeks 2 days for me they couldn't see anything. They took bloods and stuff and it was going up gradually nothing special. My LO is now 6 years old and she is causing havoc lol xx GL keep up updated xx

I had an 8 week scan and baby measured 6+4. For me it didn't work out well but my mw and many people on here said it was nothing to worry about. I think it can go either way unfortunately x

:hugs:

did you go to a&e?

Hello,

I didn't in the end as it just stopped. I'm just going to wait it out now and not get my hopes up. I wish I had a healthy pregnancy to compare this too as I'm never sure how to tell if something is really wrong or normal! X

hi baby boo!
hope all is well, i feel u, iam 5w 5 days after 2 miscarriages in a row.
hopefully at your next scan, you will be able to see your baby!! LMP is not always reliable, my sister saw the baby only at 11 weeks!!! so there is hope!!!
STICK BABY STICKS!!!!!!

good luck babyboo, my experience with dates being off have turned out bad also.. but until a mc actually is happening, there is always hope... every woman and every pregnancy is different, there is no normal and the ladies saying how even a half mm off can mess with dates are right.. after 2 mc I dont believe in early ultrasounds, especially bc u/s are a 3D image that is being measured in a 2D method, the orientation of a tiny embryo can really mess with the dates at this early stage... my fingers are crossed for you lady

Hi there. These situations really can go either way. It's so easy to get your dates a bit wrong but if your dates are correct then I'm afraid it will likely be bad news. My outcome in this situation was a bad one but not everybody's is. Don't feel like you are doing anything wrong or should be able to tell what is going on. The only way to get an answer is to wait for another ultrasound. Even if the pregnancy has stopped developing your hormone levels can go up normally which causes you to feel just as pregnant as in a healthy pregnancy.
Good luck to you. I hope you have a happy outcome! :Hugs:

Thanks for your honest comments. I wish I could know now I am going out of my mind and feel so sick. Will keep you posted xx

Im worried about my baby measuring behind too. I've just seen it on a scan but after reading about mmc now im really scared of going for my 12 week scan. X

I had a scan lay week when I should be 7+3. Saw bubbles but only measured 4.8mm which is 4-5 weeks. I have been told to wait and see what happens. X

How are you feeling in yourselves mrsbroodypant and kimmylou? Do you feel well? Xx

How are you feeling in yourselves mrsbroodypant and kimmylou? Do you feel well? Xx

I honestly don't feel pregnant. I've a horrible bout of sinusitis which is making me feel horrific! I've had spotting on and off and the dr said things could go either way. I have a mw appointment on weds to book in so going to ask if they will re scan me. Don't think I could cope with the continued spotting and worry that bubbles isn't growing in there x

I had a scan at 6 weeks for spotting i had a tiny baby with a heartbeat and a sac measuring 4 weeks 5 days a week later i went back and had a baby measuring 6 weeks 3 days when i was 7 weeks based on ovulation and my sac was measuring 4 weeks 6 days so 1 day growth, in 7 days, however here i sit at 9 weeks 5 days and have been hearing my babys heartbeat with my doppler for a week. My mam passed away last friday and honestly my heart is shattered i dont actually think about the baby as much as i used to all i can think of now is how heartbroken i am and how i am going to do all this without her, i do worry a little about the baby but the doppler helps and i know she will look after my baby i dont think i could cope with losing my baby aswell as her x

I don't feel pregnant either expect for big sore boobs and bloating. I feel exactly like I did with my last baby which had a chromosome disorder and think this will probably go the same way. I always measured behind with that baby and it looked perfect on my scans. You just never know until u have the testing at 12 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->