7 week scan today only showed 5.5 weeks.. Worried again :-(

Coco28

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and where do I start. Mc in July 2010, 9 weeks, sac but baby only 5.5 wk, Dc done. Preg again jan 2011 then mc at 6 weeks. Preg again and mc aug 2011.

Preg again and according to my figures 7 weeks tomo, 1st scan today sac measured at 5.5 weeks???and poss yolk. In am now 40 and not sure how much more I can take? All tests have come back normal and I am healthy! 1 soon aged 3 and desperately want another!! I am currently on aspirin and high dosage of folic acid as miscarriages may be a cause of blood clotting. Consultant told me not to worry he is not worried but I feel so deflated?? Really thought it would be a yes or no today. Back in 2 weeks for another scan. Any suggestions .... Don't know how I feel

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through. Your consultant seems positive so hard as it is you should try to too!

I would post your question in the pregnancy first trimester section as you may get more of response regarding the scan.

I wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you xxx

Oh dear you poor thing. The wait in unbearable isn´t it? I hope you get some happy news after your next scan. Personally I would think about paying for a private scan in a week if you can, just because 2 weeks feels like forever and if you see a heart beat then it will put your mind at rest. and if not then you will know a little bit more at least. I feel for you I really do! Good luck!!

very sorry for your losses and now this, thats really hard. I hope that everything is ok with this pregnancy. have they ever mentioned progesterone supplements to you? good luck and keep us posted :hugs:

So sory to hear you hav to wait another 2 weeks.....
Try to stay positive.... I know easier said then done......
visualize a strong healthy baby....just a bit late ovulating/implanting.....
all my best wishes are with you!!!!!!!!

I agree with Sarah in Canada. The first thing I thought of was Progesterone. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"