7 week scan

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
Is it worth me booking a private scan at 7 weeks? I'm getting more nervous by the day and freak about every little twinge.
I dont want to go too early and make myself panic even more. :dohh:

Did anyone have a scan at 7 weeks and NOT see the HB?

Would be addominal if private ??
As maybe wait a few more days even a week as they don’t see as clear

Iv seen hb at 6 week 2 days so I think by 6/7 weeks it’s defo there

Also if your sure on dates too

I've had private at 6+2 and it's being clear and heard heartbeat, I will be booking one for similar dates with this one x

@emma4g63 they offer internal too, but I'd rather not have that so would be abdominal. Ideally wanted to wait until 9 weeks but getting SO impatient/anxious!

@xxmyheartxx thankyou! Was yours abdominal?

If you do it early make sure it’s a transvaginal ultrasound and not abdominal. If so you should see a baby and heartbeat if you’re dates are correct and you’re 100% on the date you ovulated!

Ye I got an abdominal at 7 weeks they couldn't see anything I was freaking out.. sent me down to epu on suspected etopic and got an internal one and low and behold baby was fine with strong heartbeat.. 9-10 weeks I was told for a good abdominal scan.

I had a abdo done this pregnancy looking for a cyst. Lady wasn’t supposed to show us any thing pregnancy related but she seen the HB and showed us . I was around 6 weeks 6 days .

If your going to go private I would like the other ladies suggested go for a transvaginal
Ultrasound

Aww lovely scan mrsmummy2. Hope you're feeling a bit more reassured now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"