7 weeks 4 days pregnant and...

RMOR12

Reaction score
Hi I'm new on here so briefly il introduce myself. I have a 15 month old son Rory and a partner of 3 and half years. We are expecting our second child together. I conceived naturally after 3 months of trying and am now 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. I have had a UTI infection for 3 weeks now and have been on amoxicillin and co-amoxiclav. I had light bleeding over a week ago but an early scan showed the baby was fine and we saw a heart beat! I had yet more bleeding last Friday which stopped within 24 hours. Bleeding started again on Saturday and I was admitted to maternity assessment ward where they carried out an internal examination and says my cervix is closed so the blood isn't from the baby apparently. The bleeding still hasn't stopped and isn't just in my urine like the Docs tried to convince me. Today it has gotten a little heavier. Has anyone had/having something similar to this? Is it really from my UTI infection? (That I'm still on antibiotics for). Im worried sick :( Thanks for reading xxx

I bled from 5 weeks to 11 weeks on n off with my daughter.

I had a little blood bubble right next to my cervix so as my body started to expand it pressed on it making it pop.

Hi I'm new on here so briefly il introduce myself. I have a 15 month old son Rory and a partner of 3 and half years. We are expecting our second child together. I conceived naturally after 3 months of trying and am now 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. I have had a UTI infection for 3 weeks now and have been on amoxicillin and co-amoxiclav. I had light bleeding over a week ago but an early scan showed the baby was fine and we saw a heart beat! I had yet more bleeding last Friday which stopped within 24 hours. Bleeding started again on Saturday and I was admitted to maternity assessment ward where they carried out an internal examination and says my cervix is closed so the blood isn't from the baby apparently. The bleeding still hasn't stopped and isn't just in my urine like the Docs tried to convince me. Today it has gotten a little heavier. Has anyone had/having something similar to this? Is it really from my UTI infection? (That I'm still on antibiotics for). Im worried sick :( Thanks for reading xxx

I bleed a whole lot (I mean a whole lot) the first 5 to 12 weeks with my baby boy. The doctors told me that I had placenta previa and that's where my bleeding was coming from and I ended up on bed-rest. My baby ended up coming 2 months early and he is now the healthiest and smartest 1 year old I have ever known. (Luckily the placenta moved and I didn't have to have a c-section). With my middle boy I had a UTI infection and I had a little bleeding from that but my doctor told me that long as it wasn't in clots and I wasn't filling up pad after pad that it was normal.

I had bleeding from 6 weeks till 37 weeks on and off and they found out when I was 23 weeks that I have a erosion on my cervix and now I have a healthy little girl that turned 1 today xx

:hi: hun!

I have a 15 month old too and am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant!
I too had bleeding a week ago and had an emergency scan where we found out it was twins!

They couldn't determine the reason for the bleeding but with my last pregnancy I had bleeding because of a uti and it only stopped when I got better, also couldn't get my head around how a water infection could cause bleeding but apParently it can so I wouldn't worry too much (although I know it's easier said then done!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->