7 weeks and hr is at 90

Lady One

Reaction score
Hello.

My Dr has basically told me that my pregnancy is not looking viable at this stage. It is my first and was a major blow as I heard its heartbeat for the 1st time but told that it's unlikely to progress to a healthy pregnancy. The Dr also said said that the size was on the rather small size for 7 weeks.

The hr is at 90-92..The Dr said it should be around 110..
I am staying as positive as I can, my next scan is in 5 days. Not fun waiting.

I have read mixed stats, that 90-110 is normal for 7 + weeks. Maybe that is in the USA. I am in London.

Any positive viewpoints would be helpful.

Hi
I don't know and can't really advice but didn't want to read and run. That's really tough and to have to wait. I had a 7 week scan and measured 6wks 4 days but midwife just said it's hard to measure as they are sort of curled up at this stage so can look smaller than it is. So you never know could be that. Regarding the HB I'm not sure what it should be? I was told at my scan as its early keep an open mind so that's what I am try to do. Fingers crossed for your next scan xx

Some people don't even see their babies yet at 7 weeks along, and yet all is okay. I've seen it go both ways in all cases. I myself had a HUGE scare in first tri when my baby measured 12 days small - now I'm 20 weeks along! Although it doesn't always work out happily, it often does! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a happy outcome.

Last August my baby hr was at 78 at 7 weeks 1 day. My doc told me anything under 100 is almost certainly an inevitable miscarriage. I did lose that little one. I'm so sorry. I hope your baby catches up and is just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->