7 weeks and no embryo on scan?

Hi Michelle,

I've heard of plenty of ladies who didn't see bean until week 8. Have they rescheduled another scan for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.
:hugs:

Im not really sure because I could see mine at 6 weeks and 3 days and hear heartbeat.... maybe you ovulated later and your not really 7 weeks yet? Hope you get to see your baby soon

Please don't think the worst ... all embrio's develop and grow at different rates - thats why they do the dating scan at 12 weeks xx :hugs:

yeah, i had mine today and although i did see it i was warned that they may not be able to see anything this early and that it cant be dated as its too small. perhaps your not as far as you thought or its just too small to see you, try not to worry and make sure you have another scan booked for next week!

It could be down to timing, even if you're certain when you ovulated it could have taken it longer to travel t the womb. Dont panic x x

The same thing happened to me when I was 5 weeks and now at 9 weeks my baby is just fine and I even seen its heart beat in its chest. Just stay positive and know that you may not be as far along as they think, it happened to me. I was supposed to be 8 weeks when I was only 5 weeks. Best of luck hun! :)

Try not to worry, I was booked in for an early scan and they were going to do it at 7 weeks but the midwife said that it still might not show anything so best wait until 8 weeks to be sure!!

Try not to worry hun

Good Luck xx

hi hun, i had my first scan at 7weeks 3 days and we didnt see the embryo. All we saw was heartbeat and the yolk sac and everything was fine, now im having a healthy boy... dont worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->