I generally do not trust much what we are told about the world we live in and current events. I am interested in news that is not widely available and trust me, theres lots but you have to dig for it!

DH and I were just talking about the whole New World Order thing and the Illuminati. It sounds a very feasible theory, but again, I don't like to spend too much time wondering what people's actual motives are. At the same time I like to exercise caution and not just believe everything I hear, whether it is the conspiracy theory, or the counter-argument.

there was a thread in here on this somewhere... i think Nuke started it!

i love conspiracy theories.
i find them so interesting and i love querying things. why should we just take everything we're told as genuine. like midnight_fairy said, you do have to dig hard but the stuff you find is amazing!

I keep open minded about it all.......i think the world is totally corrupt, i think a lot of people are naive about the world we live in today........its all about money and power. x

yeah the reptilian theory is a hard one to get into.

david icke has some very good books about conspiracy theories if anyone is interested.

Well tbh I'm still quite confused by it all, it really is mind boggling.
Here's one.. Tupac, the American rapper was assassinated by the Illuminati, as were Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley and various other influential young musicians. I also read some of the stuff about the Royal family being lizards in disguise but have up on that fairly quickly :haha:

ha ha ha............yes my husband likes to tell all about these theories........ he seems to think that president obama will be making an announcment in the next year about contact with aliens...

and the lizard things i have heard lots about from various friends and family....one thing i remember clearly is that there are lizard symbols place around in the enviroment purposely but not obviously.............for example..............

https://www.tafweb-trainz.co.uk/bt_telephone_box.html

look very closely at this picture on our very own new bt phone box.....(what was wrong with our red ones?) anyhow......can you make the lizard out?

dun dun DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Awe yeah man. The theories surrounding Tupac's death (if he is indeed dead!) are numerous. I think sometimes you could go crazy trying to analyze what's real and whats not.

My only real wish with conspiracy theories is someone will discover that Michael Jackson is still alive. I will cling onto that theory whole heartedly.

I love a good conspiracy theory. (Or in some cases just a blatant conspiracy!) HAARP is probably the one that scares me most!

I dont think Tupac is dead either and theres soo much stuff we dont find out until AFTER the fact that it wouldnt surprise me if there was a big conspiracy going on

Funny i should find this! i have just been watching a program called 9/11 Conspiracy theories. It made me think "what if" I hope it's untrue about 9/11!

But as it's been said before it really gets you thinking and re-evaluating things x

I've looked in to 9/11 conspiracy theories and after watching one documentary I felt like maybe there IS more to it than we know....it's a scary thought but governments don't always have the people's best interests at heart.
I do think if you looked in to these theories too much you would drive yourself insane and have to move to a remote place with no goverment/media etc haha. (Well I would)

There's a saying I've heard growing up. "Yeah yeah and there's flouride in the water too isn't there?" people would say whenever someone said something wacky and proposed it was a conspiracy. I looked it up. :wacko: There IS actually flouride in the water so I'm not sure why that is considered a conspiracy theory.

There's a saying I've heard growing up. "Yeah yeah and there's flouride in the water too isn't there?" people would say whenever someone said something wacky and proposed it was a conspiracy. I looked it up. :wacko: There IS actually flouride in the water so I'm not sure why that is considered a conspiracy theory.

The conspiracy surrounds why it is in the water. It is claimed it prevents floridosis(?) of the teeth when, in fact, too much flouride can cause it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->