The moon landings are my biggest question mark. I just can't really believe we had the technology to get up there in the 60s!

Alot of the other ones are obviously nonsense, although I do think there are some secrets around.

The technology is actually quite simple. Most basic mobile phones now have more complex technology than a shuttle!

It's more the combination of the shuttle itself, plus keeping the men alive and everything. The photos are also questionable. I don't know if I really believe it didn't happen, but it's one thing I'm quite willing to accept an alternative theory about!

The moon landings are my biggest question mark. I just can't really believe we had the technology to get up there in the 60s!

Alot of the other ones are obviously nonsense, although I do think there are some secrets around.

technologies was really advanced than we realize. like this: https://inventors.about.com/od/bstartinventors/a/fax_machine.htm not to mention airplanes too. and many others from air to oceans. I am not surprised they made it to the moon.

My husband a two of his friends went to a 'speakers' thing up near bedfordshire somewhere on sunday, basically he said it was all about conspiracy theories and how something is going to happen VERY SOON, that changes the world as we know it....whether this is going to be a good thing or not who knows.........but its something along the lines of one religion .....a new world order..... in all honesty i think they were watching 'strippers' not 'speakers'.......and he had a few too many beers tee hee.... lol .............

My husband a two of his friends went to a 'speakers' thing up near bedfordshire somewhere on sunday, basically he said it was all about conspiracy theories and how something is going to happen VERY SOON, that changes the world as we know it....whether this is going to be a good thing or not who knows.........but its something along the lines of one religion .....a new world order..... in all honesty i think they were watching 'strippers' not 'speakers'.......and he had a few too many beers tee hee.... lol .............

sounds like End times or rapture ready beliefs

sounds like End times or rapture ready beliefs

Or a mass spiritual awakening

A conspiracy theory I heard years ago was about the drug companies.
It's one of the biggest businesses in the world, billions of £ & $ turnover yearly. They said basically they found a cure for most basic of cancers years ago but won't publish the findings because they earn more in treatments than cures?!
Also it's the drug companies that release the flu bacterias that cause the epidemics, they earn tons from treatments for that and cover themselves by suggesting theist vunerable get the vaccines to limit fatalities?!
Seems reaaly wierd there is always a pandemic/epidemic that starts In one particular country every year?! Conspiracy or truth?!?!?

A conspiracy theory I heard years ago was about the drug companies.
It's one of the biggest businesses in the world, billions of £ & $ turnover yearly. They said basically they found a cure for most basic of cancers years ago but won't publish the findings because they earn more in treatments than cures?!
Also it's the drug companies that release the flu bacterias that cause the epidemics, they earn tons from treatments for that and cover themselves by suggesting theist vunerable get the vaccines to limit fatalities?!
Seems reaaly wierd there is always a pandemic/epidemic that starts In one particular country every year?! Conspiracy or truth?!?!?

I believe that one. The governments are in on it too (financial interest in the likes of Glaxo) 'They' (whoever they are) don't want us getting too old. Old people are bad for the economy. We should all die just as we reach retirement age. Think of all that tax being paid and then not spent on pensions.

^^ Yup I agree this one makes sense the money is in the treatment where they can 'milk' people for more and more money chopping and changing the price as they wish rather than providing the cure straight away for a one time price.

this isn't exactly a conspiracy... but there is a drug that they have that has dubious proof that it extends your life with cancer, costs thousands a DAY. The claims make it sound like it works better than it really does. The cost is completely disproportional to the benefit of the drug but desperate people will pay anything to buy a few more days.

I think some of them are true.... but I dont focus on it because we're all pets really, so you just gotta put up with the best you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->