HAARP is weird.

I am convinced things will change massively in next 18mths x

https://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4

In a way I think most conspiracy theories are a load of rubbish; 9/11, 2012, Illuminati/NWO (just my opinion btw!) But I think some are very convincing and do love a good conspiracy theory debate now and again. There are a few that I do believe, such as the Madeleine McCann theory but I write a lot of articles and have to do research on certain things and it's usually when I've done that research that conspiracy theories tend to seem void. Like when I wrote an article about the 2012 conspiracy, that the world is going to end, once I delved straight into the facts and evidence, it was so clear that it was total bollocks. I found in that case and in many others, it was mainly a total misinterpretation, as the Mayans didn't predict the end of the world but they did predict the end of the world as we know it, meaning anything from severe climate change to shifts, none of which would see the planet exploding or whatever Hollywood decided to depict it as.

According to prison planet I live next to the biggest fema death camp in the united states, lol. Maybe the reason there's all that fencing, towers, etc is because it's a military base. :winkwink:

The thing is if something is possible than anything is possible kind of thing!

I love how the guy in the video struggles to read some of the words he did better than me :haha:

Hi guys only me ;) :haha:

The theory behind the royal family being lizzards is not correnct it actually stemmed from a theory which makes alot of sense and have many many facts behind it that they are of a different blood line,a more "reptilian" blood line

Yup not actually lizards.

I am O rh Neg which is apparently some form of "abnormal" blood line. I looked online and I am obsessed with aliens and it says Oneg people normally are, low blood pressure (mines always massively low even in pregnancy) always low body temp (yup) maybe I am an alien lol. :p

weird! I'm O neg and always have low body temp (usually 96.8 which confuses my poor slightly-dyslexic brain :haha:). My BP is normal but in pregnancy was quite low!

Funny thing was I was coming here to say the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, then got intrigued by that comment :haha: (laughing at myself)
I hate overly complicated theories.

Someone just clued me into the Denver Airport conspiracy theories. Really weird stuff there, the art in particular is disturbing.

Denver airport stuff
https://skeptoid.com/mobile/4194

I don't believe in any actual conspiracy theories per se but I do think there is always more to things than meets the eye, unless you are involved in something you will never be able to know all the details, that doesn't mean though that whats hidden is something really extreme and horrible.

I love conspiracy theory even though I don't believe many of them. I agree that many government do not tell us everything. But if anyone knows what's in area 51 then pleeeeease tell me!

Yup not actually lizards.

I am O rh Neg which is apparently some form of "abnormal" blood line. I looked online and I am obsessed with aliens and it says Oneg people normally are, low blood pressure (mines always massively low even in pregnancy) always low body temp (yup) maybe I am an alien lol. :p

unforunately, my dad had high bp where he needed medications for it. he had few heart attacks too. He passed away due to cancer and heart issues. they were affecting each other.

and he is RH negative O (he showed me his blood donation card as well before) which explains why I am RH negative AO

The moon landings are my biggest question mark. I just can't really believe we had the technology to get up there in the 60s!

Alot of the other ones are obviously nonsense, although I do think there are some secrets around.

The moon landings are my biggest question mark. I just can't really believe we had the technology to get up there in the 60s!

Alot of the other ones are obviously nonsense, although I do think there are some secrets around.

The technology is actually quite simple. Most basic mobile phones now have more complex technology than a shuttle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->