:))))))))))))))))))))

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
so my prayers have been answered when randy got in the car yes things were wierd cause i havent seen him in over a month but when we got home everything was back to normal no wierd ness what so ever i couldnt ask for a better weekend i missed everything so much all the things you really dont pay attention to until you dont have it anymore like feel him breathing or hearing it or him rubbing my back when we are cuddling i dont know things like that but we talked about everything ive been making him this things of 365 reasons on why i love you and he got to like 20 and broke down saying he doesnt do any of those things anymore like he realized hes been abandoning me i guess you can say and hes gone with all the bull shit and hes going to make me happy he even said when hes not with me he (like if he goes a long period of time with out me) doesnt know what he wants but the second he is with me he knows he wants to spend the rest of his life with me :) he put my rings back on me my promise ring and my engagment ring back on saying hes not going to promise me anything but he wants to change to be with me and he does want me and only me and he will marry me and he will start a family with me all that good stuff so as far as the baby thing we will talka about it and start trying in like a month he wants to make sure he can be the perfect dad and husband first make sure he can be there for EVERYTHING lol and make sure he doesnt mess up agian before we start trying so now i have 2 count downs when he moves in in 10 days and when we can talk/start tring 4-6 weeks

i am glad thing went well this weekend i know you were looking forward to it big hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->