I don't know about your body reacting differently hun, but i'm having a boy and have had terrible MS all the way through.x

It didnt work like that for me....ive had 2 girls and 1 boy, all 2 pregnancys were the same...Bump the same shape, no MS, carried the same etc...

...this is the only one thats diffrent lol

I had a girl first was sooooooo sick and ill had every symptom going .

With my second my son i had barely any symptoms was hungry all the time and got real big and carried low down ! .

This time allso with a boy , No syptoms at all !! . Allthow iam not as hungry iam carrying low again (Very low) .. And never been sick not even one day .

my mum tells me that all three of her pregnancies were as different as they come size, symptoms everything - we were all girls though!

With my two boys I had no MS and breezed through the pregnancies.
I also ate anything that wasn't nailed down!
I had to eat red meat everyday,I couldn't get enough of it.
I grew huge with them :)

This time I am much more tired and can't face any meat of any type,my DR checked my iron levels and they are fine.
I am eating sweet things and I am not a sweet person,also I am not very hungry and have to remind myself to eat.

With my boys I carried low and huge big bumps.
This time I still have a big bump but its much higher than last time and I also have nausea at night.

I think its just an old wives tale about the whole symptoms=sex of baby.
Iv heard that if your craving sour food then your having a boy, sweet food then its a girl. Carrying high its a girl, carrying low then its a boy. If your face is full and round then its a girl, if it is normal then its a boy. Put weight on everywhere then its a girl, put on weight just on your bump then its a boy.
Its a shame none of its true. Mind you if it was then Id be having an inbetweeny!Im craving sour foods but iv put on weight everywhere lol!
Who knows ay!
Xx

Quite honestly, I am not sure that different pregnancy symptoms mean different genders.

I've had a girl and 2 boys and truly, no symptom was different then the other. I was lucky and didn't suffer from MS with any of them and I didn't have cravings except for a bit of ice in the last month with my last one.

I had really bad morning sickness with my dd and cheese made me sick.

With my ds i was still sick but not as bad and craved cheese sauce.

The way i'm feeling now i think its another girl. Will certainly be interesting to see what we all have!

All my symptoms are the same, last time boy, this time girl. the only diff is the food I want. With my son it was mash potato, this time cakes and choc!!!!

I say that symptoms for each gender are very real. I mean you are making a male or a female. The hormones are not the same in you. I would think? I have three boys and a girl...

Boys: I was never really sick in first trimester just here and there. I had facial hair BLACK! on the sides of my face from about 7 months on! STOP LAUGHING! horrible... huh? I did have the classic basketball belly with the first two. But, the last little guy came just 20 months after brother and I was too fat to detect any real shape!

Girl: I was so very sick, I could only eat a certain type of bread. I would lay on the couch on my side sleeping for hours. I was knocked out with that PG. I had a pretty good gag reflex. The smells were stronger with her pregnancy than all others. Last off PIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! all over yuck yuck! oh and my belly was around not up front too, I lost my waist with her, and not the boys, it was defined with curves on the sides even into 9th month.

With boys i dont have much ms or sore boobies or owt with katie i was sick as a dog

I am still trying to find the post about babys heart rate and sex here as mine has been done a few times and want to see how it comes out. I dont know about all them sex guess things as everyone does seem different but alot seem to tink I am having a boy as I am so ill and still am vomitting from hormones, Not so much MS this past week but its ruiung me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->