I know what you mean,its like all of them are expecting twins now.

My hubbys father is a twin and my grandad is one but we haven't had it happen and nobody in the family yet so far.

who having twins then???

my dad is a twin, my nan is a twin, my aunt is a twin and adams dad is a twin. it didnt happen for us x

I read that Angelina Jolie was so desperate to conceive she went for IVF, even though she was quite capable to conceive naturally. Sorry but i think its all about the column inches and who can get the better magazine cover deal...!! Besides why wouldn't she wanna have fun with Mr Pitt anyway??? Girl is outta her mind

Yeah b/c they all have IVF.. even though they ALL deny it.

Who's had twins? I thought just Angelina and Jennifer.

Lisa Marie Presley has had twins, but her dad was a twin (Elvis of course, lol). Apart from Angelina and Jennifer I didn't know of any others, either. :) Oh Julia Roberts has had twins.

Lol i know loads, comp celeb buff, - p diddy has twin girls marica cross from desprate housewifes has twins most of the ones i know have been said. lol

i think the fad came frome William Shakespeare he had twins lol:rofl:

Did you know that Cleopatra had twins? And even Margaret Thatcher, lol.

Lol dont worry i googled that one but Shhh lol:-$
I swore her name was something else.

Celebs yeh im good with that,

when it comes to current events or the whos whos of politics? come again? lol

j lo had twins didnt she? x

or was that triplets?! Confused :/

j lo did have twins yeah..i was thinking this the otherday :S:S what are they all doing to get twins!!! IVF i say, its sad because its so expensive and theres people who cant have children and cant afford it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->