First, I ALWAYS advocate for cheap POAS tests! Go to amazon and order pergnancy strip tests, they're like $5 for 25 of them and they are very sensitive!! Usually those tests can tell about 10 dpo. Store brand ones are anywhere from 12-16 dpo. The 2 days you're hearing about is probably in reference to AF. Meaning 2 days before or after AF to test. If you are 8 days late, you SHOULD be showing a :bfp: if you are preggers. There could have been another reason for AF showing up late.

I am not trying to be a downer here but you could have O'd later than normal to throw your af off. I would buy a cheep test and test in the morning.

If you're only 12 dpo... its highly possible you are preggers and the test just isn't sensitive enough to pick it up yet!! I thought you said you were 8 days late. My bad! I guess I interpreted wrong! I would def test with FMU tomorrow!! GL and :dust:!!

Get a pink dye one, they have a lesser false pos rate. I usually use First Response Early Result. If I remember correctly they have a 25 mIU/L. So it should be able to pick up a trace of HCG already or soon if you have implanted already!!

Either fmu or 4 hours....fmu is always easier for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->