7dpo and a positive opk?

perfectangels

Reaction score
ok my ovulation day was august 1st. making me at 7dpo today according to fertilityfriend.com I also had positive opks that day to. However my digi did not detect it. Anyways I have been taking some ic's pregnancy test since that day. All have been negative. So today I took another opk and this is what I got. the blue test are the wondfo pregnancy test. I swear I see a line once I enlarge the pic but could just be me loosing my mind, I know alot of you ladies have felt the same way..lol:dohh: Please look at my chart its in my signature and my pic and tell me what you think. Please and thanks.

Attachments

• Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 61
I would have to agree that on the second pic of the test I can see a faint something on the three in the middle and that postive Opking test is werid but I had that happen to me to and it changed my Ovulation test. But I never had any kind of a line on my pg test I think i see some on three of them. GL hun I hope this is it for you.

Thank you! I though I was seeing things! glad to know someone else is seeing it also!! the bottom test is the most recent one. taken fmu today. the others were yesterday and the day before. thanks again

have alot of ewcm today kinda of a yellowish tint to it. sorry tmi!

Sorry I'm not much help, I wish I knew why I got a positive OPK past ovulation, too, but I do think I see a line with the hpts.....have you tried a diff. brand? Good luck!

Im not sure I see something on the HPT but the OPk looks good to me. I found out I was preg by having a opk like that and I am hoping its the same for you :dust: xxx

Thanks! yes i have some ept test but wanted to wait til :af: to use them

I think you're going to get a BFP this cycle hun. The yellowish snot like cm is a really good sign. I'm having bits of this too so I'm keeping my FX for both of us :)

I think you're going to get a BFP this cycle hun. The yellowish snot like cm is a really good sign. I'm having bits of this too so I'm keeping my FX for both of us :)

Thanks hopefully thats our case! my temp rised today! went from 96/97 to 98! hopefully thats a good sign! good luck! lots of :dust: to you and me!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->