7dpo and feeling blah!!

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I swore I was going to symptom spot but struggling to ignore how I'm feeling.

This is my first month TTC after a years break. Previously we had TTC for 3 years. I have now lost a considerable amount of weight and for the first time ever appear to be having a very average cycle. 5 days of light to medium AF, 2 +OPKs on CD11 and 12. We dtd on both days. I'm not temping as trying to stay more relaxed this time round (for now). Never had a +opk before so I was realllllly excited about that. On CD 12 I had lots of cramps and twinges on the left hand side which I assumed to be ovulation. Anyways, this puts me at 7DPO. I feel rough!! I can't decide if I am coming down with something, just having a bad day or if how I feel is linked to my cycle. I'll run down how I've been feeling to date:

1-5DPO : tired and nipples REALLLLLLLY sore but fine otherwise.

6DPO: very lethargic and bloated.

7DPO: EVEN more lethargic (haven't managed out of pjs today or off the sofa :blush:) , cramps, pulling behind the pubic bone area, headaches, temperature swinging from too cold to hot (had to change my clothes twice today because I've been sweating so bad today which is unusual. Peeing constantly (even up during the night which is very unusual) and bloated. I just feel rotten!

I don't know if this is linked to my cycle or if I'm getting ill but I'm going to keep a track so I can watch for any patterns in my cycles.

Anyone else get like this during the TWW?

Omg meeee! That's exactly how I am today. I'm roughly 7 or 8 dpo and just feel sooo ick!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm actually hoping that I'm unwell because if I got like this every cycle I'd be ripping my hair out! Do you think your coming down with an illness or it's related to your cycle?

8DPO: headache as soon as I wake up!! Lethargic yet again!! SOOOOO tempted to test. Too early?

I'll join, I'm now 9 dpo, and have been feeling blah for the last 2 days. I did poas, and only a faint shadow of a line that could be an evap. Will fin out if AF will show in the next few days, but will likely poas again :)

I'll join, I'm now 9 dpo, and have been feeling blah for the last 2 days. I did poas, and only a faint shadow of a line that could be an evap. Will fin out if AF will show in the next few days, but will likely poas again :)

Fingers crossed it wasn't an evap!! Surely your will power isn't that good that you can NOT POAS again? Lol. I lack will power so bad! :blush: I POAS this morning - too early I know - however there was a faint line. That said, I swore I wasn't going to get excited over faint lines and would only take a test as positive ifs hubby could see it and he's blind to faint lines, it would have to slap him in the face to be seen :haha:

Yeah I have line eye, so they have to be obvious before I count them. And I will poas, lol I'm am addict. The bfn don't bother me, but AF does, cause that means the month is definately gone and need to start again.

Yeah I have line eye, so they have to be obvious before I count them. And I will poas, lol I'm am addict. The bfn don't bother me, but AF does, cause that means the month is definately gone and need to start again.

Yeah negatives don't bother me either, not at this stage anyways. If I was 14dpo and was getting negatives it might bother me I guess. That said I was late on with my DS before I got a test. I was 6 weeks pregnant before I got a positive. We hadn't been TTC however I felt awful in myself and several people had asked if I was pregnant. My periods were irregular anyway but we'd tested several times and got negatives and swore we weren't spending anymore money on tests until someone convinced us to try a CB digi and bang "PREGNANT" was there. Came as a total shock. Turns out I was 6 weeks by the time of a positive test. He's now almost 10. :cloud9:

Hi ladies how are we getting on today?

I am 9DPO. Got cramps and a bit of an upset tummy but otherwise feeling ok. I am having some bad mood swings since last night, feels like PMS. :( only other thing that stood out is waking during the night soaking in sweat and having to put a fan on which really isn't like me at all, I'm not prone to night sweats.

Poas, but still nothing. Still feel horrible though, so will wait and see

Around 10 dpo. Will know for sure whats happening in a few days, I have shorter cycles.

Good Luck ladies... hoping for a BFP for you all. ;)

I'm 8dpo today... tested and of course a BFN ... like you all that hasn't bothered me yet. haha!

I will test again on Thursday... trying to hold out until then anyway... I'll be 10dpo.

8dpo here. Planning to test tomorrow - an early bfn doesn't get me down too much (I always still talk myself into being hopeful even when I have my first spotting from AF, lol). But also I had a bfp a few months ago at 9dpo that ended up being a chemical. So I know I CAN get a positive that early.

Symptoms so far - sore bbs like crazy (has happened one other cycle that I wasn't pregnant though; some cycles my hormones are just wacky), excessive fatigue the last few days, lots of creamy CM today and yesterday, constipated.

Also my temps are a bit weird for me this month - seem to be increasing throughout luteal phase rather than reaching one temp and staying steady (but maybe that's because I keep waking up later and later to temp because I'm so tired, lol).

Baby dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->