7dpo. anyone got phlegm in their throat? and bad back question

magicbubble

Reaction score
I've had this for some of today. Definately all of this morning. I've been reading it can happen in pregnancy. I definately had a cough with samuel. I ive not been coughing yet. I just don't know if its a symptom this early in to the tww.

I've also had on and off back ache. But higher up than I think I should be having. Sorry if behind my lower ribs, on the right hand side. Should it be lower to be a pregnancy symptom? I think I felt implantation with samuel. I remember getting a very painful back but I can't remember how bad, when, where, or for how long. Anyone able to advise here?

hmm. weird. i am 6 dpo. and noticed phlegm in my throat as well.thought it a little odd, with other things like nausea.maybe its a go for you and me. hmm good luck

I am roughly 5-7 dpo as well and today I noticed I also have a little phlegm at the back of my throat. Very weird. I haven't had any backache though..

Today its a sinus thing. not so much in the throat but just feeling thumped in the nose

Im 6dpo and had the phlegm around lunch but then it went away.
Ive had back pain but havent thought much of it because ive been having troubles with my hip and lower back for a few months

Ive had the same im approx 6DPO but ive been struck with a nasty cold too from someone at work which affects sinuses, gives phlegm headaches AND backache so this has been pants for me - when I had dom the backpain was almost in the coccyx? lol my pain has been all over but its mainly in 'the bend' of my back and i can't shake the phlegm, I'm hopeful for you ladies its positive symptoms, but I have already said to OH I think we're out this cycle, I just 'dont feel' pregnant :shrug:

:dust:
x:flower:x

I don't "feel" pregnant either.
When are you ladies all testing?

I'm going to try hold out, I jumped the gun far too much my 1st month and got very upset seeing BFNs (we shall see how long I get :haha: ) I don't feel pregnant either tbh, but I have noticed I'm much grumpier this cycle than normal, and im taking things to heart a lot more than I would normally. Also had my usual cup of tea this morning and it tasted, like bad tap water? Just got in from work and had another incase it was a fluke, it wasn't as bad as this morning but still doesn't taste it's usual self (decaf) :haha: still having phlegm and struggling to cough it from my throat too x

Edited to add: I had some wacky dream last night too, it wasn't pregnancy related at all, but, very kooky about me being late for work and it rubbed off into my real life this morning I felt frustrated about getting out on time!

I felt really positive. Yesterday. Thought I had a faint line. But not the case. At work I had some really intense ridiculous sciatic pain. And I have been nauseated on off for days. 10 dpo. Man this is dragging out. I want yes or no. ASAP

I felt really positive. Yesterday. Thought I had a faint line. But not the case. At work I had some really intense ridiculous sciatic pain. And I have been nauseated on off for days. 10 dpo. Man this is dragging out. I want yes or no. ASAP

Here's hoping for a yes hun :hugs:

I went to bed in a foul mood, wasn't helped by OH who played his game all night not talking to me, I took to watching some like it hot on my laptop then found a slug in the house which I had to deal with as OH is scared of them and then he wanted to BD I just turned my back and went to sleep :haha: this morning I still have phlegm in my throat and lower back pain whilst I'm waiting for the bus now - 9DPO

I've been a tiny bit phlegmy. I keep getting achy pains like I have a uti but I definitely don't have one.

I'm at a very confusing crossroads. I was due AF Sunday, no period yet, then last night (me and OH decided to strike whilst the iron was hot and DTD) i noticed SORRY TMI EXPLANATION COMING UP

Today his 'stuff' has been leaving me with smears of red scanty blood in. I was over my friends house who is currently PG herself and neither of us have ever had IB or anything like that. So we googled and much to our dismay no answer really revealed itself!
Later i went for a pee and when i wiped i had a faint pink tinge to the tissue i thought 'ah game over, im out' told my mate, she was gutted.

Now however, this 'bleed' has already began to dwindle off, im wearing a towel and nothing is present on it, if i wipe now, no blood presents itself. Yet if i check my cervix there is CM present with a tinge of blood and its getting lighter with each time i go to the toilet. Im very confused and annoyed as I was actually relieved that i thought i had my answer (despite it being AF) alas no! im still confused, so tomorrow im going to buy some superdrug own tests and will take them sunday morning if AF doesn't rear her head, this will make me 7 days late.

Im still suffering phlegmy throat, lower back pain, random stabbing pains in lower boobs (not constant though) tiredness, weird almost faint stabbing pains on the evening in tummy by my csec scar area and minor bloating.

Im not holding much hope but it may relax my head a little. Dust to you all ladies

:dust: :flower: x

I didn't have any cold symptoms until AF was due, but it was full on when the symptoms came. Extremely sore throat, bad cough keeping me awake all night, and extremely stuffy and runny nose. I got my BFP at 16dpo. I haven't been sick with a cold in years, so I knew something was up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->