7dpo - Half way through the TWW

Laughkay

Mother of one
Reaction score
Thank the Lord for this site.

I would seriously go out of my mind without all of you! I'm half way through the TWW. I'm over analysing every single thing going on in my body, from how I feel to the cramps and excessive thirst!

Anyone testing on Saturday? I won't be able to wait any longer!

:thumbup:

i may test fri its hunnys biorthday but ill only be 10dpo so maybe not i dont want to put myself in a bad mood for it! are you having any symptoms hun?x

im 7 DPO aswell and im having symptoms that iv never had before!!

how are we all feeling have we any symptoms to compare x

i have a really dry mouth, not thirsty just a dry mouth, this is a new one for me lol

I may aswel join this thread too..hehe. Im 8 dpo :) got loadsss of symptoms...but i reckon im imaginin half of them...my headss in bitsss!

good luckkkk girlies :)

xxxx

my mouth is kind of dry today. like i dring but it doesnt quench my thirst..

im not thirsty tho i have a coating on my tounge but i dint think its matelic but its just making my mouth dry

i know wot you mean...i feel de-hydrated...this sounds absolutely rank too but i feel sweaty as today...i keep getting hot flushes...i feel awful...i need a shower again...i dont wiff tho :) xx

i felt like that last night i was way to warm then cold my poor duvet didnt know what was going on, one min on the bed the next it was on the floor

Hi girls, can I join. I will be testing on Sunday. I'm praying that this is the month for me. Good luck to all you gals!

ugh i have this annoying pain now just under my right rib cage!!

monday i think...well thats wen af is due and shes hardly ever late...wen are you testing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->