7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

hes doing fine, i got out yesterday and my oh said that he would do the night feeds and let me have a good rest, he woke me up at 6 am and said he cant do anymore lol typical male.

haha that is typical! your little boy is GORGEOUS btw congraultations!! xxx

awwww
:cry:
tommy just had his second lot of jabs and he is king of the guilt trip.
The nurse leaned forward to give it to him and he gave her the biggest, wide open grin with a little chuckle. We both felt awful! Poor little guy screamed at the first one but settled after the one scream, but the second one had him crying properly.
My poor baby :( hes all sleepy now
:cry:
xxxxxxxxx

Aw bless him =[ He'll be okay... and its better than him getting really sick! My antinatal class was alright.. but they didn't tell me anything really new and the video that they made us watch was from at least the early 90s if not older! Ah well hope all is well with everyone

and hope Tommys feeling better now!

Hows it going with the new arrival Kim? xxx

aww bless, russell cried when he had his vitimin k jab and i couldent even get out of bed to give him a cuddle :( i'm dreading taking him for his routine ones lol.
Alice i remember those kind of films from school, they are so bad, i used to sit there thinking omg i used to dress like that :S.
Its great i thought i wouldent cope and he would be crying all the time but hes such a good little boy, its strange to be so proud of someone when they cant really do anything lol. He has his first bath today and he didnt even cry... until i took him out at least anyway :D

Aww a little water baby then? The worst part was the woman that was giving birth on it... looked like heather from eastenders
and it was outdated becasue they were going on about tens machenes being new! lol! Aww So glad that everything is going so well with Russel hunny
xxxxx

Tommys thed same, loves his bathbut freaks out wen u take him out!
lol hes getting better as of the last few weeks tho.

mmmm i made tasty lunch, buttery spinach, bacon & pasta. Good 4 u preggo ladies! full of iron...and tastyness :D xxx

llol! I made really nice dinner... Meatballs in tomato and red pepper sauce with rice and broccoli =] and then i had 2 apples and some grapes for pudding=] Being a good girl today xxxx

OMG!! Stop talking about cooking, i couldnt even open a tin of beans early :dohh: im gonna be the worst girlfriend ever when me and tom get our own place. I CANT DO ANYTHING :rofl: x

i had a subway for my lunch :) mummys treat...
i cant cook though :( i do try but it either wnds up burns or taseless....

haha i cant cook either! LOL have you seen the riddle in general chatter??? Its nerd tastic!! I actually hate it its so hard and im technologically challenged! :rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/258871-hardest-riddle-internet.html

DH and I tried it last night..I ended up cheating a bit, I expected him to sail through it, but he got frustrated too and switched it off :lol:

xx

Im going to try that tomorrow when I'm bored at home! lol! How is everyone? xxx

oooh ill have a look at the riddle in a sec...
sorry i couldnt be ur TV buddy today alice :(
im afraid uv lost me on wed and thurs 4 the next 6 weeks, and just wed for the next 12 :(
I started my nvq in cooking and catering today! Coz of numbers their combining health and fitness with it which means i have to do boxing!
LOL
me and excersise have never got on well but im gonna try my best with this
lol...watch Cav step outta line again :haha:
Well chuffed with the catering course i get to do some proper west indian cooking :D:D
my mumll be happy! xxx

:cry: Evil! I'm going to be all lonely... I might have to kidnap tommy! lol! Good luck with the course... I'm sure it'll go well, we're always talking about what we've cooked so i'm sure you'll be fine! Boxing? Okay well, maybe you should put a picture of Cav's character in WOW on the punch bag lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->