7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

I have over 1,00 posts lol im nearly at 2,000 :smug:
I really need a hobby :rofl:

Lol, i've only been on since end of november, and look at my post amount, i think thats some pretty good going haha x

that makes me feel better! haha ive only been here since august :rofl:

And your pushing 2000, seriosuly - dont feel better, Feel worse :rofl:
I dont think i'll be anywhere near that in another 3 months - hmmm maybe :dohh:

xxx

you totally will!!! think about it? how many posts have you made today purely on the topic of how much you love when kate and i are pukey!! :rofl:

Im sept lol
I have no life watsoever apart frm bnb tho ¬_¬ xxx

mmmmmm im watching emmerdale, corrie, eastenders n CBB tonight
and wwe friday night smackdown :winkwink:
lol im so sad :) xxxx

Yeah tbh Char im guessin wen im here that long i wont be far off i keep up my current level lol - im averaging like 7 posts a day i think tho im sure i post more xxx

ive been dying to know what the title is supposed to say?? haha im such an oldie these days!

The Leet Posse From Teen Pregnancy :)

I will be way ashamed if I have got that wrong! :haha:

xx

:rofl:! seems turning 20 must have kicked me into old age or something... i just couldnt, for the life of me, read that title :lol:

sound like youve planned my night for me kris :D well apart from the wwe.... think ill swap wwe for family guy....

nightkd have i missed something??? im sure you were on team blue not long ago :/ or am i thinking of someone else???

dont underestimate wwe!...bare funny. Its so dumb lol, i used 2 watch wen i was like9 lol xxx

nightkd have i missed something??? im sure you were on team blue not long ago :/ or am i thinking of someone else???

Uhhh, I had "Told it was a boy at 13 week scan, still think it's a girl!" in my sig up until a couple of weks ago? Maybe that was it? :lol:

I never believed her anyway, I said to DH "I think it's a girl" right at the beginning of that scan, the woman said girl then said boy, then we looked at video and saw the 'three lines' so we were sure it was a girl before I was told at my scan on the 16th :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->