7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

I just have like no hair anyways and keep it super short... it grows TOOOO fast =[

Just thought id dig this up again :) how are we all xx

in pain :(
im having the most feked up perios ever
i thought it had gone, it stopped hurting at all then this morning i woke up and doubled over.
And cav a complete dicka nd doesnt believe me so is refusing to help.
Arsehole

^ Kick him in the balls? :thumbup:

Sorry you're feeling crappy :hugs: Have you tried a warm flannel or a warm water bottle? And plenty of chocolate!!

xx

Aw Kris =[ Thought that you were feeling a bit better =[ Cav can have a slap! Hope you feel better soon sweetie =] xxxx

Been up the hospital today with concerns about reduced fetal movement, typical, the second they put the monitor on, little one goes mad and starts kicking like anything! lol xxx

Aw Kris =[ Thought that you were feeling a bit better =[ Cav can have a slap! Hope you feel better soon sweetie =] xxxx

Been up the hospital today with concerns about reduced fetal movement, typical, the second they put the monitor on, little one goes mad and starts kicking like anything! lol xxx

im so so so so so so so sorry alice!!
I litterally this second jst looked at my phone! And i dnt have ne cred atm neway!!

So sorry he scared u like that but glad everything is good :)
Lol Char thats v tempting
im currently trying to work out wat to do 4 the eejits bday cake, think im going with a WoW theme...but i dont no nethin about it loool ¬_¬
Iv got a thread in General about it if ne1 reckons they could help :) xxxxxx

Find out what his character is, and then ice it with that character on it? Or you could take the pic off of one of the boxes for the game disks.... Idk really hmmmm. Krisssss, no worries about the texts hunnnny :) urgh do I REALLY have to go to the bloody mental health thing todayyy :( so don't want to grrrr

Charlie says you should put a murloc on the cake! This is a murloc https://www.kraproom.com/pacman/aod/gallery/d/3597-1/Murloc.jpg lol x

i has a plan
and im soooooo excited
i described it here https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/131879-cake-making-baking-group-164.html
woooo
if it goes well its gonna be AMAZING
xxxxxx

March 5th was the last post in here!?
Thats so long ago.
I thought i'd bump this thread again, seeing how i had to go looking for it ;)
How are we all?

i was thinking about this the other day but couldent be botherd to look
h0w 15 3v37y 0n3 ?

Lol wow! This could be fun all over again! Lol grr the next 1337 baby is being very very stubborn :( 8 days over!!!

i was thinking about you this moring and wondering. I wont say anything to try and make it better though cause i be your sick of hearing it :p :)

b31n9 0v3rdu3 w0uld dr1v3 m3 1n5an3!
(hey, not to bad. i need to brush up on my leet speak)

*coughs due to the dust and waves away moths*
wow...this old thing? :haha: well done madiee digging it out :)

p00r 4l1c3 :hugs:
hurry up 1uk3!!! xxx

1337 1UK3

lol!

It's past midnight, which means its officialy tuesday, which means I'm getting induced in 2 days! wowowowow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->