7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

I'm going on Alices bday remember ! :D Jas i hope you go b4 then. ANY day now!!!

I thought I was going to go early.. But now that I get closer and closer and there's still no water breakage or contractions I just think more and more now I'm going to be overdue :cry:

YOU GOT 10 DAYS TO GET OUT OF THERE BOY OR MOMMA'S GONNA BE PISSED!!

didnt u say u wanted to come 2 the london meet?
if u do im gonna do a mass of different cupcakes XD

ill post my recipe in a bit...yho nxt time i do im think a bit more milk/water and flour, tis uber chocolaty xxx

not sure if i can make it cause mums looking into buying a bussiness anyday and im her first and only employee so it depends if it goes through or not

shes looking at buying a hairdressers,but it needs mega fix up so she said she would employ me to do that so i can work and have bubs with me. And then in septeber she will hire me as a apprentice as long as i pass my interview tomorow to get into college

and whats wrong kris make me a brew and tell me all about it

:haha:

nothing xcept cav makes it quite clear he dusnt want to be with me n LO around ne of our mates...i get that itll be weird bt gargh.
Im just bored n lonely n tired coz the flippin neighbous r fixin up the room on the other side of the wall from my bedroom n they start at 7am...u cant sleep normal times wth a baby!
n then tommy wuldnthavv a proper afty nap coz of the noise...i still havent eaten..:nope: id love a brew if i cba to make 1 lol xx

:haha:

nothing xcept cav makes it quite clear he dusnt want to be with me n LO around ne of our mates...i get that itll be weird bt gargh.
Im just bored n lonely n tired coz the flippin neighbous r fixin up the room on the other side of the wall from my bedroom n they start at 7am...u cant sleep normal times wth a baby!
n then tommy wuldnthavv a proper afty nap coz of the noise...i still havent eaten..:nope: id love a brew if i cba to make 1 lol xx
underlined being the key word, their your friends aswell him its up to them :hugs:
ill make you a internet bree if you like :coffee:
and boo your neighbours thats just mean and narsty of them a bit of concderation wouldent go amiss

Is it bad I'm getting jealous of ladies going into labour and having their babies?! :hissy: Not that I want Evey to make an early appearance!! Just want to get to that point...but then again know I'd miss being pregnant... :dohh:

We're gonna get a 3D scan soon though!! :happydance:

Just cooking dinner (mine, because I made some for both of us, but didn't make quite enough and threw a load of it in the sink by accident! :rofl: DH is well fed though!) after I cleaned up the kitchen today...I feel like such a good little wife! :rofl::haha:

xx

i know what you mean hun :( I get envious lol. Still feels like i got ages to go to and time is stopping!! BUT I am going to miss being pregnant at the same time!

Aww, I really DO have ages to go though!! :dohh: Can't wait until I'm in that last box, but then I feel bad for saying that because I know when I get there I'll still be wanting time to hurry, but wanting to go back and still have a couple of months being pregnant :wacko:

I'm actually becoming more and more tempted to bump my EDD to what the Drs reckon it should be...or at least in the middle...that'll give me a couple of days less to wait (according to my ticker, I'm sure Miss Evey Bean will make sure to turn up at the least helpful time!! :haha:)... What do you think? Lol! I could change to 17th of June EDD (as Drs say) 19th of June (in the middle and as she was growing at 18 week scan) or leave it at 21st of June...... :lol: Wouldn't make a huge difference to anything, but it'd make week 22 faster! :lol:

xx

yea my original date was 11th march but my 12 week scan showed 18th march. go by your 12 week scan date :thumbup: x

Haha! I didn't have one at 12 weeks :blush: but for bubs to be measuring between mine and Dr's dates, seems to make it more accurate!! :thumbup:...Right?! :lol:

I asked DH and he says he's not changing his ticker, because he'd still tell people our due date is 21st of June...Well I probably would still with 21st of June for Family and Friends, just because that's what we've already been telling people....it's just to make ME feel better!! :rofl: Even if I leave it, we jump into the next box tomorrow. :) I dunno, I'll leave it for now...until I lose my self control! :rofl:

xx

or use the earliest scan date lol. Oh i know how u mean about the tickers i couldnt wait till mine changed i would keep checking it if i knew it was about to happen :rofl:

Lol! I am 22+2 now and the ticker still hasn't changed!! :hissy::lol:

I hate when they don't change....or like the lilypie ones get stuck....really annoys me...

I'm off to bed anyway! My early night seems to have fallen flat on it's face.. 1:27am now! :dohh:

xxx

ETA: OMG! It's changed now!! :rofl:

hahaha you nutters!! I feel sick lol i got my sweetie swap package today and ive just been om nom nom all day! i ate half of an edible clog and now i feel bad cause i wanted to keep it cause omg like its a clog!!! that you can eat!!!

WATSHAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!! (think budweiser)
how is my fellow l3373r5?
check my journal, iv uploaded a vud of tommy :cloud9: xxx

Heeayyyyaaa=]
I finished getting the room ready for Luke today XD So tired but we're all ready now! Just waiting for his pram to arrive now =] xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->