7ish DPO POAS addict testing till AF, join in and join me.

I see that line lu lu looks like my first positive on 9 dpo! Fx! How long have you been trying?

I see that line lu lu looks like my first positive on 9 dpo! Fx! How long have you been trying?

My first two I didn’t have a difficult time. My 3rd it took us almost 2 years and 4 rounds of clomid/Iui with chemicals for the other 3. I stopped breast feeding my 1 year old and had 1 cycle and now this test! 😳😳 I cant believe it. It feels like a dream and I’m so scared to get excited.

Omg! I hope this is your "one and done" blessing!!

Lu Lu i can see it please keep us updated :)

Thank you ladies!! I’m about to head to the store to grab more tests and test again tonight....and of course tomorrow morning too because I can’t help myself lol!

Well...here’s tonight’s test!! Gotta call the doc tomorrow since I’m at a new work place and need to find a new midwife.

Attachments

• 389D73E0-08B2-4715-8EA8-203191CD5E7E.jpg
    389D73E0-08B2-4715-8EA8-203191CD5E7E.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 34
Well...here’s tonight’s test!! Gotta call the doc tomorrow since I’m at a new work place and need to find a new midwife.

Congratulations fab line :bfp: xx

Nice progression for less than 24 hours! Congratulations!

Thanks ladies!! I must test better at night! My 2ndMU was always best which is this test today, but I’m going to try tonight and then maybe wait a few days and see. Having all those chemicals make it difficult during this stage.

Attachments

• CDDF33B7-E35F-4F92-82BC-C28C2BFEA96E.jpg
    CDDF33B7-E35F-4F92-82BC-C28C2BFEA96E.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
Had to get this out of my house haha last internet cheapie. Im due timorrow. Ihaving the weirdest cravings lil normallt its choc annd chips but i wand battered muscles and banana and penut butter.

Attachments

• 20180614_103003.jpg
    20180614_103003.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 41
Had to get this out of my house haha last internet cheapie. Im due timorrow. Ihaving the weirdest cravings lil normallt its choc annd chips but i wand battered muscles and banana and penut butter.

Something catching my eye xx

Something catching my eye xx

I thought the same but unsure lol. Watch this space again then i guess

Something is catching my eye too. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->