7w 4d & all day nausea?

bumpy22

Baby Palmer due 18/06/14
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm currently coming up to 8 weeks with baby #1. The last 2 days I have been feeling very very sick all dayk, dry heaving and more or less completely lost my appetite! :( I just feel so weak! Is this normal to be this extreme? xxxxxxx

That's been me very about a week now! :shrug: Some days I just constantly dry heave and some days I can't keep anything down. I have to snack all the time (even eat crackers when I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night). And when I'm not eating I am sucking on hard candies or mints. All of my family and coworkers already know we are expecting because it has been impossible to hide. Oh well :wacko: Good luck and hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and that's how I've been for almost two weeks but I'm taking zofran to combat it. This is nothing for me compared to previous pregnancies where I was literally puking around the clock. Have you considered a safe medication from your doctor to help it?

I've been like that since week 7, although I'm lucky that my appitite is still there and eating little and often controls the nausea, an hr after my cereal this morning I felt sick and shaky, enjoyed a nice egg toastie and that was the end of it, obviously cereals not enough for me anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->