7w6d period cramps

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all.

Today I've started having after cramps and slight backache.... is this normal?

I think it's normal. I cramped for weeks after my BFP. Quite often they were intense enough that I would have taken some ibuprofen if I weren't pregnant. I even had some brown spotting (while cramping) between 5-6 weeks. I worried constantly. I'm almost 19 weeks now, though, and everything is good. :)

Thanks hun. Panicked me yesterday when they were happening then I thought I was losing symptoms so went into the loo and took my brain off and jumped up and down to see if my boobs were hurting Haha x

i've had cramps throughout whole of first trimester, sometimes really bad, sometimes just like af. But all is good with baby.
They can be triggered by certain things, i get cramps if i am dehydrated for example, so try drinking lots of water

x

Thank you Ally.... they come in waves and last for about 30 seconds and then go for an hour or 2. After 3 mcs every twinge I think the worst xxx

Thank you Ally.... they come in waves and last for about 30 seconds and then go for an hour or 2. After 3 mcs every twinge I think the worst xxx

sounds very normal to me. i had a m/c before n lots of cramp in it, so this whole pregnancy so far has been worrisome to say the least!

wishing u all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->