7week ultrasound- no heartbeat...

So sorry Bloblo :( Take it easy and rest.

awful news especially on your first. Im so sorry :hugs:

Aww. You're so brave. Hope hubby taking care of you.

I'm so sorry to hear this.. I miscarried my first pregnancy as well. I remember people saying to me "at least you know you CAN get pregnant". At the time, this made me angry as it wasn't what I wanted to hear and did NOT make me feel better.. but over time, I found solace in this sentiment. You got pregnant. It happened. It can happen again. It will happen again.

Thinking of you.

Thanks for the support and encouraging words.
It means a lot :hugs:
Plus i seriously have the best husband in the world. No idea what i did to deserve this man but he is just the most supportive guy I've ever heard of. He came back from work at lunchtime just to come give me a quick hug, a pack of salami (which i couldn't have while pregnant) and a beer. It makes it easier to know that i am not alone.

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I am thrilled that you've got such a wonderful, supportive partner to help get you through it. I can't imagine what you're going through. :(

Oh dear, I know that feeling is horrible. 40% of women experience it in their first pregnancy. I went through it for my first then got pregnant in about 6w later. I have my 5yr old rainbow bb. Now I experienced it again on March 16th had a D&C. We all know how difficult this is, but (Bloblo) now you will become that much more fertile. So embrace urself & count ur days bcuz it will happen for you sooner than you know. You are in my prayers 🙇🙇

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->