7weeks and showing already

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
I can't believe it, 7 weeks and showing already. I can't fasten my jeans and my tshirts are clinging to my bump. I'm visiting my parents next week and there is no way I am going to be able to hide it. Anyone else had this so soon? This is my 2nd pregnancy, my bump was big first time round but I don't remember showing so soon

Maybe it's bloat? I had a ridiculous day at only 5 weeks last week lol where I honestly looked 5 months pregnant it was so ridiculous and it could only have been bloat. Sure enough this morning when I had eaten well yesterday I looked much slimmer and had my normal tummy. Guess you'll have to ditch the tshirts and wear some looser clothes Hun! :)

Maybe it's twins haha xx

I've read it's normal to show sooner with baby #2 - something about the ab muscles having been stretched before or something like that:shrug: In this article they mention you tend to show about 1 month sooner (https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/changing/second-pregnancy/).

Yea but I don't think quite so soon? I'm having my 4th, with my third I think I must have been at least 12 weeks or more before I was showing.

Every woman and every pregnancy is different though so what do I know? I might be having some serious issues hiding pregnancy in two weeks time lol xxx

I so know this had a dress on and looked about 5 months gone. Try something baggy. X

I also couldn't believe it.. With my second baby I was showing by 7 weeks, it wasn't blood it never went down!! By 14 weeks I was the same as 25 weeks as dd and by 25 weeks was BIGGER than 40 weeks with dd, I was huge and I loved it!!!

I have a definite little bloat type bump happening too!
I showed very early with my second as well , by 9 weeks people were asking me when I was due !
I'm tall and thin so a little belly shows drastically on me !

I think I was about 10weeks when I was like this last time, if I turn up in a hoody or something it would raise suspicions anyway I have a loose shirt but you can see my belly under it so I guess I will just tell them

The joys of pregnancy bloat. I'm gonna start the struggle to hide it soon lol my 5th pregnancy (only 3 full term) but lost 4 stone since I was last pregnant so expecting to be the size of a house lol x

I'm on baby 3 and defo experiencing some bloat. Last night I looked about 6 months pregnant hah but its gone back down quite a bit now.

It will be bloat. Your baby won't be any bigger than a raspberry at this point. Wear some baggy clothes and try drinking a lot of water to help with bloat

I made a post about this last week when I was 8 weeks. I am now 9 weeks and I am huge! Mine isn't bloat as it doesn't go down and you can just tell by the shape. It's been getting bigger each week!

Loose flowing longish tops have been a life saver!

As you can see in my first reply I was quite dubious too what with the baby being so teeny tiny, but I guess the thing to remember is that it's the size of your uterus right? Not the baby? There's a lady on here somewhere who's about 10 weeks with 9th baby and honestly looks 7 months pregnant, her baby won't be that size but her muscles etc will stretch a lot easier. x

Today at a little over 5wks I look like I did when I was 11wks with my daughter.

I hope to hide it at work for a while but at this rate my co workers will know by end of the week lol

Don't get me wrong I know baby is only as big as a blueberry, midwife has said its a mixture of everything moving to make room, uterus growing in preparation and during my last pregnancy I had split abdominal muscles which have remained week so this time round they aren't holding everything in so well.

This is my fifth and within the last week my jean have gotten really uncomfortable.. Hate the idea of maternity jeans this early, but I am most definitely not a leggings kind of gal. Plus, I work in a factory building trucks so jeans are a necessity

This is my fifth and within the last week my jean have gotten really uncomfortable.. Hate the idea of maternity jeans this early, but I am most definitely not a leggings kind of gal. Plus, I work in a factory building trucks so jeans are a necessity

How far along are you? This is my 4th and I'm beginning to struggle with my jeans at just 6 weeks!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->