7wk scan this week

Mummy.kt

Reaction score
Having a busy week so far!

Offer accepted on our first family house together, midwife booking in appointment Friday and early scan Saturday.

Feel nervous as not seen the midwife yet as the gps don't do of tests just take your word for it until the booking in appointment. Still don't feel like it's real lol.

Eeeek!

Sounds like a very busy time. Congrats on the house :flower:

Congrats! Hope the scan goes well :)

I had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks as I was also feeling like it wasn't real...saw this little bean!!

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
Even at my booking in with the MW they didn't confirm hun. I'm still relying on my own BFP - as it seems everyone else is!!!! xx

Thanks buffy
Laura that's brill :)
Dj79 rubbish isn't it, Are you in the UK?

best of luck, I'm sure it will go well. I have my 7 week scan in an hour. I haven't contacted the MW yet. If all goes well today I will contact them.

Having a busy week so far!

Offer accepted on our first family house together, midwife booking in appointment Friday and early scan Saturday.

Feel nervous as not seen the midwife yet as the gps don't do of tests just take your word for it until the booking in appointment. Still don't feel like it's real lol.

Eeeek!

all should be fine and definitely should be able to see your bean.

I just had my 7 week, you should definitely see the HB. They were able to give me the heart rate and the CRL.

hello everyone!
I had my ivf done last month and today was my 7.1 week scan! We could see the foetal pole with crl of 5.15 mm and foetal heart rate of 120 bpm. My doctor says it is growing at a slow rate and measured 6.1 weeks. As it is a IVF we know that i am exactly 7.1 weeks. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week. Is this normal? Please help!

Awww congrats on the house and the scan!!!

Blessed, I wish I could help but I don't know what is standard for 7 weeks.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you get a 7 week scan? I am in London and I don't have my first appointment with the midwife until 10 weeks, and then the first scan is at 12 weeks. Quite a few people seem to get scanned at 7 weeks, and I'm just wondering if there is a special reason for it? Would love to see my bubba sooner than 12 weeks just to make sure all is ok! x

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you get a 7 week scan? I am in London and I don't have my first appointment with the midwife until 10 weeks, and then the first scan is at 12 weeks. Quite a few people seem to get scanned at 7 weeks, and I'm just wondering if there is a special reason for it? Would love to see my bubba sooner than 12 weeks just to make sure all is ok! x

I paid private through a company called thisismy in leeds and it was £80.
In my area the gp or midwife doesnt confirm the pregnancy until the nhs scan at 12weeks. I had it for reassurance thats all. Some may say it was a waste of money as we were in the room 10mins, she found baby straight away, checked my ovaries, explained my womb is slightly tilted but is nothing to worry about and most of all we saw and heard babies heartbeat and she measured baby too :) so imo it was worth it x

hello everyone!
I had my ivf done last month and today was my 7.1 week scan! We could see the foetal pole with crl of 5.15 mm and foetal heart rate of 120 bpm. My doctor says it is growing at a slow rate and measured 6.1 weeks. As it is a IVF we know that i am exactly 7.1 weeks. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week. Is this normal? Please help!

It's not altogether uncommon with IVF. One of my two was measuring a week behind at my scan at 7+2 but had almost caught up by 9+2. Good luck next week!

usually with private, high risk patients, assisted insemination, or if they suspect something may be wrong, or if not sure if edd. I have had 2 already and I'm no more than 6 weeks. I'm diabetic and for some stupid reason they have to verify the fetal pole before they can treat me for high blood sugar.

I've got a private early scan this Friday, I had one with my last pregnancy for reassurance and felt it was worth it so booked again this time. I've done mine with babybond they have clinics all over uk and I've found them to be great.

I've got a private early scan this Friday, I had one with my last pregnancy for reassurance and felt it was worth it so booked again this time. I've done mine with babybond they have clinics all over uk and I've found them to be great.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->