(7wks) Stomach hurts all the time

Squiggy

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
This will be my second.
With my first, I experienced severe constipation at about 5mos! Now I'm only 7wks and I'm already having the same issues!!!!
Additionally, for at least 2-3 weeks now I've been having stomach-aches. Both upper and lower stomach! My appetite has been poor because my stomach just aches. And I seem to have some sort of intestinal issue.

I lost my medical just before finding out I'm pregnant again, so now I have to wait to get to a doctor! What timing! :mad:

Is anyone else experiencing stomach issues?
The discomfort is costing me sleep at this point. I want food until it's ready to eat and then I have no desire for it.

Oh I'm in the same boat love, it's horrible isn't it? This weekend has been a write off, I've been curled up in a ball with the belly ache...upper and lower, sometimes it's like trapped wind, sometimes it's pain from acid stomach, all tied together with nausea, lovely!

:hugs: I know how bad you feel

moreso before because i had ulcers n other probs, but thats gotten better.

My nausea just came back a couple of days ago though and ive been vomitig bad : ( .. Last night I had a few chips and the last time i threw up like that was when i had food poisoning. It was like i couldnt control it. Nothing was coming out anymore because my stomach was literally empt, so it felt as if my stomach was squeezing . so my stomach has been hurting since last night. Hopefully that gets better. as for abdominal cramps. ive had that since the start. it comes and goes, but not as bad as it was week 4&5

i had some stomach pain today actually for the first time but it was temporary and happened after i ate some chicken from my job's sample area with my boyfriend. normally i just have round the clock mild nausea and ive only thrown up a few times but last tuesday night(well technically 1-6 am last wednesday morning). it was the only time i ever couldnt keep down food but i did realize that i feel terrible when i dont eat so when i do eat something, especially some protein, i feel much better and the nausea subsides to minimal.

Today I woke up with the worst abdomen pain ever! I'm almost 100% sure it's trapped wind but it's so scary and painful. I'm meant to be on pelvic bedrest due to a SCH and I just can't stop writhing around with discomfort. I'm sure it's not doing my SCH any good. It is both in my upper abdomen and lower and has been moving around all morning but not coming out! Oh what I would give for a decent farting session right now...

Love how pregnancy has reduced me to this. I thought I'd have a bit more shame but nope I just want comfort!

Earlier my husband started laughing at me because before I got pregnant I don't think he ever heard me fart or if he did it would be very occasionally. It's not even like I'm embarrassed in front of him though but before getting pregnant for some reason my wind was much less and under control even though I have IBS but now I can fart pretty loudly. He's just been laughing at me and then joining in haha.

I have the very same symptoms. It's my second one and I'm almost 7 weeks. I have no appetite, if I do eat, it's just for the sake of having something in my stomach.
My breasts have already double in size and also very painful. Im emotional all the time... and i mean all the time.... all this just started about a week and haof ago, before then i had no symptoms whats so ever.. Im glad this is not only happening to me as i was starting to get really worried.

softie, it's exactly the same for me!
This will be my second, I had painful trapped gas during my first pregnancy BUT that wasn't until I was around 5 months along!!!
I also have a low appetite, I don't want to eat, I just wish I could inject my stomach with food to get it over with.

I've been having a lot of stomach pain, I feel like I have food poisoning almost all the time. I'm really nauseous with no appetite but haven't thrown up yet. Ive lost 5 lbs in the past few weeks, which doesn't sound like much but I was already quite thin so it seems really noticeable.

d_b, I love your icon picture!

Also, wanted to note that, thankfully, my stomach pains have subsided. Don't know why. But I'm glad. And I WISH I'd lost some weight!! I was overweight when I got pregnant the first time, and then added baby weight, which I never took off. So, now I guess I'll get even bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->