8 & 10 DPO Wondfos

Hello all it's 14dpo today and I got a bfn on wondfo(will post shortly). I also started some brown spotting and cramping this morning so I think it's safe to say AF will be here any minute now...At least I have some comfort i know that the Metformin is helping to regulate my cycles and I think I'm actually ovulating.

Here's the pic of today's test.

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 37
Sorry about af so glad that your cycles are becoming more regular now

I'm back...brown spotting went away and turned into creamy/lumpy CM BUT I'm feeling super crampy so I don't want to get my hopes up...took another test still looking - (will attach in a min)...don't know what to think.

Test

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 26
Very strange dont think i see anything on test but im on my cell phone so its not the easiest to line spot on

I don't see anything on it either, but I feel strange. I should probably log off TTC boards because I'm driving myself crazy thinking this brown spotting could somehow be IB! HA! I also lost my BBT over the weekend... I'm a hot mess this cycle. I guess I'll update when AF shows up full flow.

Dont feel bad you should have seen me the cycle before i got this bfp i was a crazy person for sure it happens and im pretty sure totally normal. I hope i see an update of bfp

I got an update and some questions, I hope you guys don't mind. I just feel really frustrated:wacko:.

Spotting completely subsided since Wed no hint of spotting in my CM (which is super milky and chunky). I started a cold on Thursday evening so, generally, I've been feeling shitty, which makes it hard for me to distinguish between possible preg symptoms and the cold...the only thing that REALLY stands out is the metallic taste in my mouth. I tested a few minutes ago with a 2 hr hold and midday urine but I immediately saw something so I opened another test and dipped in the same urine. I also see something on that one but...not as clear as the first...and not as definite as something that would convince me of BFP. I only have 5 wondfos left, 1 target brand test (Blue dye), 1 First Response Rapid Result (not FRER), and 2 CB Digis. I'm tired of the stupid wondfos, but don't want to waste a more expensive test. I know the only thing I can really do at this point is wait and see but I have some questions.

1) Is it possible that the spotting on Tue was IB and I'm still getting BFN's 4 days later?
2) Could this cold in any way be affecting AF showing up (was expected wed-thurs)?
3)If I am truly NOT pg, are there any home remedies that can help jumpstart AF?
4)What is the sensitivity on CB digis?

Thanks all! I have no one to talk to about this stuff IRL so I tend to vent here.

Here's a pic of the 2 tests I took today...(1st test on top, 2nd on bottom)

Attachments

• 16326594_10209389338504061_616629656_o.jpg
    16326594_10209389338504061_616629656_o.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
I see what you mean about the top one i dont think a cold would effect af not sure on home remedies im pretty sure the cb digis are fairly sensitive but not sensitive enough for a line as faint as that wondfo. I agree right now all yoy can really do is wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->