8.5 weeks with pain and discharge!

Christy89

Reaction score
Hi, hope someone has some advice! I am 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby, and I've been having stomach pains, some seems to be cramping and then some are severe sharp pains and I've also had a brownish discharge with these pains, has anyone else experienced this? I never had anything like this with my first child! So am worrying like crazy :( x

Hey Hun Ive been having cramps since my BFP and still having them with loads of discharge too, this is my 2nd too, I had a scan a few days ago and the tech said all looks well with baby and womb she said the odd twinge and cramps are normal as long as it's not with bright red blood, hope this helps Hun xx

Hi, where are you from?
I've had brown discharge which has ended in both ways, first time was start of a miscarriage and this time I've had it and have been fine so far! I would recommend speaking to your midwife or doctor and trying to get an early scan just to check what's going on and for reassurance

Are the pains really bad? If they are really bad and one sided I would definitely recommend either ringing your doctors or going to the hospital as could be ectopic. If it's just a bit crampy it could just be growing pains :)

Spotting is very common in pregnancy so don't get too worried but I think you should get it checked out. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks ladies :) I'm from the highlands,Scotland! It's just every so often I get a pain, I have been thinking it could be ectopic been reading up on it witch isn't a good idea! Do you bleed with a ectopic pregnancy?? I've got an appointment at the hospital in a whiley just waitin on partner to take me through! How far on are you? Xx

Sometimes you can have some spotting with an ectopic but if you think you could be having one, really go to the doctors as its dangerous! But I'm sure youll be fine I had lots of cramping and random shooting pains early on xx

Thanks, been on the phone to my partner he's on his way home :) will keep you posted thanks! ❤️X

Hi I am 12 weeks pregnant today. U have previously suffered a silent miscarriage and a natural miscarriage . At 8 weeks U had an early scan and all was fine saw healthy heartbeat. At 11 weeks and 4 days I had a bleed that last around ten minutes and was bright red. I was sent to hospital were they carried out a scan and saw baby again with heartbeat and baby moved for us. Doctor sent me home and stated bed rest. Since then I am having brown discharge daily this is scaring Me as I'm convinced something it going to happen? Should I ring hospital again? Or is this normal following a bleed should I take more time if work and bed rest. Also my actual fatih scan is not for another 2 n half weeks which would make me 14 n half should I ask for this to be earlier ? So worried can anyone help xx

I got a scan on Friday just pass and there was a sac with a little flicker in the sac �� midwife said that am only measuring at 6 weeks but sac is high up in uterus and doesn't look like it's on its way out witch is a good thing but I've been feeling less nausea and I just don't feel pregnant anymore, think am being paranoid but the next 5/6 weeks are gona be long!!

Am sorry to hear about What your going through aziza1981 hope all is well, good luck with everything!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->