8/9 DPO Anyone??

Hi Hun

Im currently 2DPO so you can count me in!! xx

Brilliant!! are you getting impatient?
I really want the time to whizz by so i can test, lol

dpo 4 testing prob 29 July. How ya doing, the waiting game isn't bothering me too much as yet, no doubt next week will be a diff matter, when I know in thoery it cld poss show up! Hehe at mo, I can cope cos I know wld be :bfn: even if i did test, so on logic alone I can survive this week! haha!

Never thought of it that way....mmm so next week we will be getting jittery, lol!

I am on holiday for a week beggining 28th July so may test that week - but then I 0V on cd19 so should prob have to test the following week or even after that - i will see.....

I don't honestly know how long ya suppost to leave it after ov tbh, enlighten me, haha or maybe don't lol cos then i may get obsessive!

Determined (this week at least) that i will not test until af is due! hmmmmm??????

Hi,

I am 6 DPO. Having twinges which feel like a wiggle or a stitch that lasts a second then dissapears. My husband thinks I am mad that I suspect I am pregnant but I do feel that something is going on in there!

Anyone else started having twinges and how do they feel to you?

luv Jo D

Hi Jo

Implantation happens anytime after 6DPO so fingers crossed that's what you are feeling x

I noticed your '2 Angel Babies in Heaven'. Have you had 2 miscarriages? Sorry to be so nosey.

Hi all,

I woke up this morning and the room was spinning. I was so dizzy I felt sick! I am sat still now but still feel it. Is this a 2WW symptom? It is the first time this has happened (I don't think I had dizzy sea sick spells with my first).

Luv Jo D

:howdy:Here I am! 4DPO feeling weird...but I think it's in my head! I feel twinges too and some dizziness and that's all. Wish :dust: to all:hug:

I'm getting no signs whatsoever so my gut feeling is saying no im not pg - my gut feeling is usually right!!

I was a naughty girl and had a few wines to drink i was at a bbq.......

I'm getting no signs whatsoever so my gut feeling is saying no im not pg - my gut feeling is usually right!!

I was a naughty girl and had a few wines to drink i was at a bbq.......

Snap... im 7DPO and nothing did think i had a metallic taste yesterday but i think it was the garlic bread :rofl:
going out tonight and will have a few drinks
i am totally convinced im not pg this month!

Sarah

can i join in im 5 dpo, no symptoms yet apart from and increase in cm??

Well i think AF is on her way????? when i wiped there was abit of brown blood (tmi - sorry)

But hey theres next cycle and now that i have bben accepted to do the clearblue trial - you just never know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->