8/9 dpo - BFP!!

emmjay

Reaction score
hello ladies
this is my first post, having finally plucked up the courage - i have been reading posts for months now!!
Hubby and I have been trying for 9months now.
This morning I couldn't wait any longer and decided to test - only 8/9 dpo which i know is very early but just couldn't resist.

I think the line is definate, what do others think? Any one else get a BFP this early???

test.jpg

That is DEFINITELY a line! Congratulations! What a great first post!

That is TOTALLY a line... no doubts about it!!!! Congrats girlie!

That line is CRAZY dark for only 8/9 dpo. Are you sure you aren't a little further along? Either way, it's a def. BFP. Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

that is an amazing line for 8 or 9dpo my line didn't look like that till about 14dpo lol!!! congrats hun you are 100% pregnant xxx

wow thats early !!!!

im saying twins ! x

Thanks for all the congrats, tis lovely of you all to reply.

I was surprised to get such a definite BFP so early - maybe i have been getting my ovulation dates wrong. This would explain it taking a little while!!
Honey08 - you have me a little worried!! My husbands face was a picture when i read out your reply!

Feeling excited but also a little cautious about being too excited as I know it is early. Keeping everything crossed.

Thanks again for all the replies, you will definitely be seeing more of me on the forums! xx

Wow what an amazing BFP that early!! Got mine at 7dpo but much fainter than yours. Was about 10-12dpo when got one that strong x

congratulations x

Mine looked like that at 9dpo this past sunday! And I went to the doctors at 11 dpo and all I did was a urine test and got a positive too :) And the digital worked at 9dpo also! :) So, your HCG levels are good :) Congrats! SO Exciting!!

That's definitely a positive! I tested recently using that same HPT and got an early positive as well! It was a faint one but definitely there- yours is darker than my first test. I waited and tested two mornings later and it was darker. Congrats to you! And yay for May babies! :) Happy and Healthy 9 months to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->