• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 and 1/2 more hrs to go!!!

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
My 20 week scan is today and I CAN NOT WAIT!! Hoping baby is healthy as I am having anxiety over that lately and can't wait to find out what baby is! What do they look for besides gender in a 20 week scan? I am also excited as my mom is coming to watch the kids so dh and I can have a couple hrs to ourselves :haha:

Goodluck! I have seen your nub pic! Would be shocked if it's not pink!! They looks at all the organs, heart, brain, kidneys, bladder etc as well as measuring leg, head and belly size. I have a repeat one later as they couldn't get clear images in my last one. Xx

Good luck to you!! I never saw your nub pic i will have to search.

Goodluck! I have seen your nub pic! Would be shocked if it's not pink!! They looks at all the organs, heart, brain, kidneys, bladder etc as well as measuring leg, head and belly size. I have a repeat one later as they couldn't get clear images in my last one. Xx

Thank you! I really want to know everything is okay so I'll be making a note to ask about all of these! I told dh I could out and buy girl things without having the ultrasound to confirm and he thinks I am crazy over a "nub theory" lol I said you wait and see than=):happydance:

I did see your nub pic and guessed girl! I remember now. It was a while ago! Can't wait to hear your news!! Either way, what a blessing!

Yay! Exciting day! Looking forward to your update :)

Oh congrats!! So exciting!! I've been checking in for the last 2 hours to see if you posted an update. Hope everything else went well :)

Yay! Congrats on your pink bundle! 💖

Oh congrats!! So exciting!! I've been checking in for the last 2 hours to see if you posted an update. Hope everything else went well :)

Everything went amazing and everything looks perfect, so relieved :happydance::happydance: oh and my placenta is anterior so movement (which I have been worried about) has been few and far between because of this!

This is our princess:happydance:

Attachments

• camerancollage2015_09_10_181813.jpg
    camerancollage2015_09_10_181813.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 7
OMG! Congratulations!! I told you it was still possible! I am happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->