8 days late and negative home test!!

Patience21

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have been TTC for about 1year now and Ive run into confusion!

I am now 8days late on aunt flow I have regular 28 day cycles. I have had gas, nausea, and back pain. a week before aunt flow was suppose to start I had some very faint pink and brown bleeding for 2 days on and off. Usually boobs get sore before period like always noticeably sore but this time no!.. My tummy has felt twinging around belly button and I have had slight headaches on and off . Aunt flow has been MIA all june and on 1 day late I tested with Rite aid brand negative .. 3 days late test with FRER and negative... Tested day 8 late and negative. I feel pregnant you know like somethin is off ..I have been emotional lately. Super tired and I can smell like a hound right now!...lol OH! and acne is kicking hard usually i have good skin that rarely breaks out!. when aunt flow comes i get maybe 1 but not several! I have no idea what is going on all home HPT show up not pregnant!
You think I could be pregnant or just laaaatee?..lol :shrug:
Never been pregnant before and never been on any contraceptives.

Could be stress. By 8 days late test should be accurate. Obviously test again or go to doc if AF still doesn't show up in a few more days. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Hello ladies,

I have been TTC for about 1year now and Ive run into confusion!

I am now 8days late on aunt flow I have regular 28 day cycles. I have had gas, nausea, and back pain. a week before aunt flow was suppose to start I had some very faint pink and brown bleeding for 2 days on and off. Usually boobs get sore before period like always noticeably sore but this time no!.. My tummy has felt twinging around belly button and I have had slight headaches on and off . Aunt flow has been MIA all june and on 1 day late I tested with Rite aid brand negative .. 3 days late test with FRER and negative... Tested day 8 late and negative. I feel pregnant you know like somethin is off ..I have been emotional lately. Super tired and I can smell like a hound right now!...lol OH! and acne is kicking hard usually i have good skin that rarely breaks out!. when aunt flow comes i get maybe 1 but not several! I have no idea what is going on all home HPT show up not pregnant!
You think I could be pregnant or just laaaatee?..lol :shrug:
Never been pregnant before and never been on any contraceptives.

Are you temping? If not, maybe you aren't late but you just ovulated later than normal and therefore your period hasn't started yet because of this. Sometimes these things happen. Try Fertility friend. you will learn a lot about your body.

Test again in a few days, if negative you wait until you have not seen your period in 60 days and then call your doctor. They can give you medication to restart your cycle.

All of those symptoms could describe PMS as well. I had then all a few days ago and I am not pregnant. If your pregnancy test say you're not pregnant, then I don't think you are.

I didn't get a positive until 11 days late with my last pregnancy

Im 10 days late still no bfp. Ugh limbo, i dont feel signs of af coming either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->