• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 days late for my period. Super thin but dark test line on a blue dye test

Sdpfx

Reaction score
I am 8 days late for AF and yesterday I took an early result blue dye test that I got from meijer. Two lines showed up in the right time frame but the test line seems to be very thin except on the bottom but very dark visible blue. Is this a positive or false positve/evap?

I am 8 days late for AF and yesterday I took an early result blue dye test that I got from meijer. Two lines showed up in the right time frame but the test line seems to be very thin except on the bottom but very dark visible blue. Is this a positive or false positve/evap?

Hi Dear!

Is it possible for you to upload the photo here?

Click on the "Go Advanced" and then scroll down & click on the manage attachments.

There you can upload the photo.

If not, is the line blue or grey? blue dye isnt a good indicator for an early test. you should try getting the red dye cheapies.

retest again and see if the line gets darker.

Best of luck!! :dust::dust::dust:

It's definitely very blue. Same color as the control line just thin. I am not seeing a "go advanced" button. I've never been on here before or any other site for that matter so I'm a bit slow as to how to do things. Wouldn't the line be thicker at 8 days late? Which for me was cd 35. Took a dollar cheap test which was the purple cassette from DG this morning with FMU and it was negative . However, I have read that the dollar test only tests 50 miui and higher. I really wish I could upload a pic

Hi dear..

Its alright! I would suggest you to see a doctor to ensure that its positive or give a few more days.. Some people hcg count could rise slow.. Wishing the best and hope its a sticky bean!

Ohh if you are using ur mobile phone, scroll down to the end page n u will see a button called desktop version. Click on it then u will be able to view the manage attachment under the go advanced button.

Hope it helps!

I took it apart about one hour after I tested to take better pics

Attachments

• IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 19
It could be positive but I would do a pink dye to confirm it looks like a defective test to me gl hun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->