8 days late neg. home pregnancy test (advice please :) )

Alichia

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm not to sure if I am posting this in the right section but I figured it was the best one to choose as I am new to this site lol. I am 8 days late for my period and I am normally always right on time. I havn't had any cramping what so ever. I am 29 and trying to concieve and taking prenatal vitamins as well as prescribed by my doctor. I have noticed a slight color change on the very outside of my nipple and have been slightly nausous but I have been very tired the last few weeks I even napped twice in one day which is not like me as well! I am just looking to see if some of you had negative test results and still have been pregnant I havn't been under any unusal amount of stress lately and have been eating healthy so this is the only thing that really makes sense lol. Please let me know if this has happened to you

It could just be the HPT didn't work properly. You could try another one, or make an appointment with a doctor, or a clinic. Also, there's two different ways of doing a HPT. You can pee directly on it, or you can pee in a cup and dip it.

I went to Planned Parenthood to get it confirmed after getting different results from about 5 HPTs. The first couple were negative, but then the next couple were positive, one was so faint I could barely tell.

I'd test again in a day or two :). I hope you get the result you want xx

thank you ladies!! :) I am now 10 days late and I am always right on schedule I called the doctor and they said they will have me come in sat for blood work and and urine test as well so I am keeping my fingers crossed :)

I had negative hpt and blood tests and was intact pregnant!! X

hey ladies sorry for the delay I still havn't gotten my period yet! I had some brown spotting at the most the size of a pea and a half pea lol. no red blood what so ever it just looks like dry blood basically I am never this late and now I have notice if I smell something like fish (which is weird because I love seafood lol) it makes me sick to my stomach today I had lunch and threw up probally ten mins after I was done eating. So friday my fiance and I are going to go get another test. One of my managers said he can tell i'm pregnant and he didn't even know I suspected I was which I found really strange and I told him that and hes like i'm a dad I know these things lol!! but I have had no cramping or anything! So my fingers are crossed!! :)

Some people don't ever get positives on hpt's, but it should show up on a doctor's blood test, I think.Good luck!

thank you ladies I am keeping my fingers crossed lol!!!!

i'm not too sure :s I am hoping I didn't because I still havnt had cramps or anything but who knows fingers are crossed for positive result on friday :)

i'm 16 days late right now and never late so who knows lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->