8 days late, no AF and all tests BFN??

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Anyone in a similar position to me or anyone that has had this before? I usually have a regular 28/29 day cycle. According to my Ovia app (attached pic) I should have O'd on the 12th March, we had sex once unprotected on the 8th. I was due to start AF on the 26th and so far I have nothing. I've had thick, greenish EWCM (sorry for tmi) near constantly for about the last 2wks, and cramping on and off that whole time too with some pokey/pinch feelings. All early pregnancy symptoms I've had with my 3 other babies. But I've been testing since AF was due, 3 different sorts of tests (including a frer last Friday) and they are all stark white. I don't know what on earth is going on but I'm getting worried that either I am pregnant but the hormones aren't doing what they are supposed to or I'm not pregnant and there's something else wrong. Any advice or experience would be amazing. TIA xx

Screenshot_20190402-230258.jpg

I am 19 days late. I normally have a 32 day cycle and today is day 50. Last tested Monday morning and got a bfn on a first response.

Sorry to scare you but green discharge means infection or immune system response to a possible STI. Have you seen your doctor and checked to see it there was something going on? If there was it can prevent or severly delay your menstrual cycle causing your hormones to go crazy and create fluxations that seem like pregnancy symptoms. I hope itsi just a bad case of infection and that you get the answer you seek...gl

Well today is 20 days late and I started spotting. Thank goodness I'm so over waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->