8 dpo... Am I nuts?

I'd agree with PP, I *think* I see something on this 2nd one but really can't be sure. Tomorrow's FMU may be a better bet.

ICS take a bit longer to darken up. I do see the lines though gl to you xxx

Seems like we are in the same boat! Fingers crossed it's good news for you! I am not sure about those ic tests though. GL keep us posted x

Thanks so much for all of your replys! I'm sad to say though, I'm even more confused now than I already was... Haha I tested this morning, and was negative. I tested again when I got home from work and got these.... They're the same test. Is this an evap situation? My brain hurts :wacko:

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 61
I hate IC for this reason. I've had so many false bfp's because lines showed up within the time limit but we're just evaps or indents. I'd get frer for tomorrow if possible! I do see lines on your tests, it's just hard to trust them. Fx for you!

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll have a chance tomorrow, but I will Wednesday for sure.

Hmm. I am seeing something. The first almost seems like it's in the wrong spot (?) hope they aren't evaps and its your bfp.

When did your lines come up? If it was within the time limit then I'd vote bfp not evap. Test again in a day or two with another brand in addition to the ic.

So confusing!! When are you due af?maybe try a frer....good luck huni x

I've used IC for all three of my pregnancies and have never gotten an evap. Ever. IC Are not as quick to show progression lines. Try a FRER

Congrats, love! :wohoo: I see something... and I have horrible faint-line eye!

My ic's on 10 & 11dpo were very faint (you can see them on my thread) & I just got a lovely bfp on a frer today (12dpo) I would honestly try a different brand hun.
Good luck xxx

Total bfn this morning and after work..... Boooo. I'm going to pick up a different brand tomorrow, but I may wait until Friday (14 dpo) to test again.

Thanks for all of your input, ladies!

I saw lines on a couple of ur tests def. The first one! Any updates, frer will show a line much better

Sorry, I totally forgot to updatE! Not pregnant last cycle, and am currently 6 dpo on my first cycle of femera!

Good luck! Looking forward to your tests this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"