8 dpo CM !! help, insight please!

mommy237

Reaction score
hi ladies,

yesterday I had creamy cm
today I checked and it was a lot of white cm the can stretch between my fingers like snot...is this a good sign ???

People usually check their CM for ovulation signs. CM changes for everyone and I wouldn't rely on this for pregnancy signs although increased white and creamy CM in pregnancy can occur for some women more than others.

Good luck :dust:

People usually check their CM for ovulation signs. CM changes for everyone and I wouldn't rely on this for pregnancy signs although increased white and creamy CM in pregnancy can occur for some women more than others.

Good luck :dust:

Yea,I've been tracking mine since for 2 months I ovulated on the 6th and I hadn't come across this cm before my AF so I was seeing if anyone had similar cm but thanks

white, creamy is right for LP
stretchy a bit, can be left over, can demonstrate estrogen getting high
really NO WAY that CF can confirm or deny pregnancy
the specific hormone to pregnancy is HCG and that makes NO effect in any direction on CF
progesterone will increase if preg. the best sign of that is a BBT increase. if your BBT is higher than any other time, and sustained this could be a clue to pregnancy.

i was pregnant a number of time (lost all but the last!:) got twins tots now...and each time i watched that CF and it meant truly NOTHING. hope that helps, at least to ease that sharp mind that wants to track

i learned the single best thing to do after confirming ovulation and BD-ing appropriately is relax! enjoy! imagine the best...and keep my mind quiet

good luck

yea I'll just relax lol thanks and sorry for loss but congrats on your twins its been years since i've been pregnant but it seems as though I pay more attention to my body now then I did then. Then I just took a test and got positive or kept testing til I got my positive because I just knew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->