8 month old not sleeping suddenly?

Gem13

Reaction score
Bea has always slept well,gone through the night since four weeks but last night she woke at 10pm( goes [email protected]) when we went to bed so assumed we woke her-which has happened before but she's always gone back off straight away- but she didn't settle till 12.30:(
Then tonight as soon as we put her down she started screaming and did for about 20 mins;she finally settled so fingers crossed that's it but can't understand why?

Bea has always slept well,gone through the night since four weeks but last night she woke at 10pm( goes [email protected]) when we went to bed so assumed we woke her-which has happened before but she's always gone back off straight away- but she didn't settle till 12.30:(
Then tonight as soon as we put her down she started screaming and did for about 20 mins;she finally settled so fingers crossed that's it but can't understand why?

We're going through this too! We think it's teeth and separation anxiety, it's exhausting isn't it?! Xxx

https://www.thewonderweeks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=158

We're going through this too! We think it's teeth and separation anxiety, it's exhausting isn't it?! Xxx[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! It serves me right for being so cocky for months!!! I do think she has more teeth on way but strange how she had two naps today in cot totally fine?!

We're going through this too! We think it's teeth and separation anxiety, it's exhausting isn't it?! Xxx

Tell me about it! It serves me right for being so cocky for months!!! I do think she has more teeth on way but strange how she had two naps today in cot totally fine?![/QUOTE]

This is the same with Dan, he naps really well, I've even woke him today from his naps so he's had less in the hope he'll make up for it, I'll let you know how I get on! Xx

Anyone read the link I posted, pick your childs age in weeks and see.

Click the link, the book is really interesting, basically it's a series of development stages your LO goes through that explain certain behaviours etc xxx

J was never a good sleeper though we found his sleep was particularly worse between 7-12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->