8 month old not sleeping suddenly?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Gem13, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Gem13

Gem13 Well-Known Member

Bea has always slept well,gone through the night since four weeks but last night she woke at 10pm( goes [email protected]) when we went to bed so assumed we woke her-which has happened before but she's always gone back off straight away- but she didn't settle till 12.30:(
    Then tonight as soon as we put her down she started screaming and did for about 20 mins;she finally settled so fingers crossed that's it but can't understand why?

2. ginny

ginny Well-Known Member

We're going through this too! We think it's teeth and separation anxiety, it's exhausting isn't it?! Xxx

3. Gem13

Gem13 Well-Known Member

We're going through this too! We think it's teeth and separation anxiety, it's exhausting isn't it?! Xxx[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! It serves me right for being so cocky for months!!! I do think she has more teeth on way but strange how she had two naps today in cot totally fine?!

4. ginny

ginny Well-Known Member

Tell me about it! It serves me right for being so cocky for months!!! I do think she has more teeth on way but strange how she had two naps today in cot totally fine?![/QUOTE]

This is the same with Dan, he naps really well, I've even woke him today from his naps so he's had less in the hope he'll make up for it, I'll let you know how I get on! Xx

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Anyone read the link I posted, pick your childs age in weeks and see.

6. ginny

ginny Well-Known Member

I've got the wonder weeks book and app! I follow it closely :thumbup:

7. Gem13

Gem13 Well-Known Member

What are these wonder weeks?!

8. ginny

ginny Well-Known Member

Click the link, the book is really interesting, basically it's a series of development stages your LO goes through that explain certain behaviours etc xxx

9. HellBunny

HellBunny Guest

J was never a good sleeper though we found his sleep was particularly worse between 7-12 months.