8 Months My Ava Is Gone.

Glad your holiday went well helly! Sorry youre at work instead of getting your scan though. Hope the day wasn't too rouhg on you hon. xxx

I'm so sorry hun. Its horrid seeing the months marching by and taking you further from your baby :(

:hug:

I'm so sorry hun. Its horrid seeing the months marching by and taking you further from your baby :(

:hug:

It still is hard for me, I get really defensive also. I know some people don't mean anything but even on here (BNB) if I see a post I don't like I get very defensive. I don't mean to get nasty, but I really feel some people have no idea of what some of us have been through.

I keep most in I am not a drama queen in any way and I don't ever say oh feel bad for me or poor me, that is just not me/ Sometimes BNB gets me a little angry hurt and sad, but I love all of you too much to ever leave. Sometimes I just feel like nobody understands me. even in my own life.

I do miss Ava so very much, but I know she and all of our babies are ok, I know this..
OXOXOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too sweetie. I saw a post on here the other day that made me really irate and I had to bite my tongue to not say something.

Me too sweetie. I saw a post on here the other day that made me really irate and I had to bite my tongue to not say something.

Yes, but you know what you did the right thing by not posting and that is what I am going to do from now on/ :cry::cry::cry: It was a thread asking if Labor and Miscarriage feel the same :cry::cry::cry: Everyone was against me saying there was nothing wrong in asking ( A few saw my point but not a lot) I don't understand how you can compare them??? When I was in labor with my 3 boys I was so happy I was going to meet my little loves :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: When I gave birth to Ava i knew she was gone my heart was broken :cry::cry: Of course the physical pain will be different cause the emotional pain is different, I just thought it was an inappropriate question, but others didn't agree with me, It took all I had to not respond more, but I let it go. I will NOT post on these things anymore or even read them :cry::cry:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, I know...when you stumble across another thread and it hits ya like a ton of bricks... I tend to just stay in a few areas, usually here and the ttc threads, to be honest, I have never peeked in any other spots for that fear alone... I don't wanna see what others say or think on touchy subjects... So, I just stay clear of them unfortunately... It's hard to bit your tongue isn't it... I know I sure do have a hard time as well LOL...

Hope your doing well today my dear ... Xoxo!! :hugs:

Aw, I'm sorry you came across stuff like that, Andtrea. It's really hard to bite your tongue sometimes, I rarely look in other sections and try not to read stuff like that. Sometimes it's hard not to though. I learned even before losing the boys to be selective on here, as I was part of the homebirthing mob and often got attacked for my views elsewhere. There were a few threads I stumbled upon that denigrated homebirthing and I tried in vain to make people see how disrespectful they were being and usually ended up in huge arguments, it's just not worth it, puts the blood pressure up too much and the majority will never see or admit what they have said wrong anyway.

If they haven't been in our shoes, they will never understand, it's probably best that way (that's the conclusion I've come to anyway). xxx

Yes, but you know what you did the right thing by not posting and that is what I am going to do from now on/ :cry::cry::cry: It was a thread asking if Labor and Miscarriage feel the same :cry::cry::cry: Everyone was against me saying there was nothing wrong in asking ( A few saw my point but not a lot) I don't understand how you can compare them??? When I was in labor with my 3 boys I was so happy I was going to meet my little loves :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: When I gave birth to Ava i knew she was gone my heart was broken :cry::cry: Of course the physical pain will be different cause the emotional pain is different, I just thought it was an inappropriate question, but others didn't agree with me, It took all I had to not respond more, but I let it go. I will NOT post on these things anymore or even read them :cry::cry:

Where on earth did they think to ask that? Yeah it's totally the same labouring for a baby that has died as it is for one that is going to come home iwth you

Where on earth did they think to ask that? Yeah it's totally the same labouring for a baby that has died as it is for one that is going to come home iwth you

In the third trimester forum :cry::cry: I guess nobody else really had a problem with it. :cry: I think maybe they were not as far along as we were? I don't know.. It was just terrible :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->