8 week scan on Monday and no longer looking forward to it

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
This scan has been booked for nearly 3 weeks and I have been so so so excited about it!!!
But in the last couple of days I just don't feel as pregnant anymore so am now really worrying :(
Feeling sick has completely stopped although this may be down to wearing sea bands, boobs are now only sore when I take my bra off at night and only for a few seconds, headaches have started to subside and I've managed to stay up every night past 8pm.

It was really enjoyable to have something to look forward to but now I just feel petrified :(

It's normal to feel nervous before a scan, as its a moment of realisation and worrying that your fears are true. But it's not the case for everyone, so just because you feel worried, doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Symptoms come and go regularly throughout pregnancy, it is definitely not an indication of anything being wrong.

Best of luck :hugs:

*hugs* we all worry. Your symptoms all sound normal to me still. Some days my boobs are killing me other days mine dont hurt I found they fluctuate.
I bet everything is just fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->