8 week us ..... weak heart beat

Baby_Dream

Mom of 2 girls & NTNP
Reaction score
I am very worried .... I went for my 8 week us today and the dr said that the heartbeat is there but weak .
He asked me to go to the hospital tomorrow for a better look as his US is not that powerful.

Ladies what should I think I am very worried .
Need your opinions and prayers .

I'm hoping you get some positive answers tomorrow lovely xx

Did he get a reading of it? Was the ultrasound today vaginal? Did the date measure right? Hopefully the hospital one will be much better and show a nice strong baby.

Mobaby no he didnt tell me anything in details . And it wasnt vaginal . All he said is that he wants a clearer look in the hospital .
DillyDaffofil thank you dear . I really need your prayers.
Will keep you updated .

Praying all will be well with your baby! Its a mom's worst fear when a doc tells you something like this and I would have been really scared as well!

Good luck for tomorrow and keep us up to date! :hugs:

Hey j1405 i am happy to find your response .
I just finished my scan . Dr said it was fine . The baby is just behind he measures 7w 5d while according to my LMP it i am supposed to be 8 w 1 d..

I hope it will all be well now .

Wel it also depends when you ovulated. lmp is not really an accurate way of determining gestational age. So baby might not really be behind.

I'm just glad they are happy and hope you have a worry-less pregnancy going forward!!

Lovely news don't they scare us! Docs always but the fear in me...... glad everything is looking ok tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->