8 weekers, how you feeling?

MagicalLeigh

Shanda - ttc #4
Reaction score
My ms kicked in at 6 weeks and it's sucked since then. I'm taking zofran and it seems to really help. My boobs have gotten bigger I noticed! I actually fill my bras out completely lol. They are still sore though, I'm hoping that goes away soon. Occasionally I still feel crampy, especially around the time I would be getting af. My first dr visit is on November 29, I'm so excited because I will get a scan :) I can't wait to see a healthy little baby. I'm still having weird pregnancy dreams! They are so odd lol.

Yes I'm the same with ms! I'm not taking anything for it...but its starting calm down a bit...not completely, but its better. I hope that's not a bad thing lol! My back ache has kicked in again,but not severe pain. And I'm getting a lot of round ligament pain! Mostly on my right side. It seems that this has started sooner than my last pregnancy!

Ive not been sick but feel very queasy on and off throughout the day. Mornings are worse so when I wake up for my 3 o clock toilet trip I snack on biscuits in bed :) I am feeling generally crap though :(

ms is killing me ... but i found something i can eat, and it sucks, bc i eat it since yesterday night all the time ... smoked salmon :D
i am find today ... worries me ...
boobs got bigger, never noticed that with my DD, even though after birth they went from from pre preg. small C to full DD ... and then i went to barly B ... i got a good C now, my husband loves it ... but no sex, he is afraid of mc and wants to wait till ultasound and i am super horny, we had ex maybe 3-4 times in the past 4-5 weeks ... usually 4 times a week ....
i am crazy tired and sleep all the time, my DD sleeps 3 hr in the afternoon so that is good. but then again, i can't fall asleep, i am awake at least an hr at night, and i am a super light sleeper but i sleep even lighter since i am preggos.
also can't drink water makes me vomit, i usually drink 3-3.5 liters a day ... now maybe 250 ml ... i am sooo dehydrated ... what do you ms girls drink.
have you told anyone yet? a few friends know. will tell parents at 10 weeks, and announce it in our christmas cards :)
a friends of mine is 7 weeks and announced in on FB a few days ago ... the awesome thing is we are moving onto the same island soon, and we are 4 days apart :) and our daughters are just a few months apart ...

Im 8+1 today and still feeling miserable. My morning sickness kicked in at 6 weeks and has yet to subside. I have not thrown up, just been extremely nauseous all day. I am so sick of eating Saltines and drinking ginger ale! Hopefully it will subside soon! Best wishes to everyone!!

I am 8 +6 and have no morning sickness at all. Really my only symptom is tiredness. I sleep all the time, or want to nap. It worries me about the no morning sickness, but my doctor wasn't concerned about it. I just can't wait until December 8th for my scan. We are telling our parents this weekend because tomorrow I will be 9 weeks. My daughter knew from day one because I was so excited I showed her the test first. She is 16 and very excited. I might tell a few friends after the weekend. But I was really wanting to wait until after my scan. Still no sign of any bump, but it does hurt when I push on above my pubic bone. Also I drive a forklift for a living so when I go over a really hard bump I feel pressure under my pubic bone. Very weird.

I am 8 +6 and have no morning sickness at all. Really my only symptom is tiredness. I sleep all the time, or want to nap. It worries me about the no morning sickness, but my doctor wasn't concerned about it. I just can't wait until December 8th for my scan. We are telling our parents this weekend because tomorrow I will be 9 weeks. My daughter knew from day one because I was so excited I showed her the test first. She is 16 and very excited. I might tell a few friends after the weekend. But I was really wanting to wait until after my scan. Still no sign of any bump, but it does hurt when I push on above my pubic bone. Also I drive a forklift for a living so when I go over a really hard bump I feel pressure under my pubic bone. Very weird.

my mom never had ms ... 3 healthy babies, a other friend who is as far along as i am with also 2nd ... no sicness, never ...
dont worry.
i didnt show with my dd until 24 weeks ... this time will be sooner, but not showing yet either at all, felt bloated but never could tell

i have had no ms at all not even queasy which i am being thankful for i guess i am totally shattered all the time though and sore boobs but nothing else at all really :)

I have no morning sickness and don't ever feel sick. Although I can't seem to get an appetite for anyyyyything at all!! I just feel constantly full and bloated, so I'm just eating little and often.
Boobs are getting huge and my nipples are really sore!!

Other than that i'm ok! Oh, that's apart from the emotional ride.

I still have no MS and not having much of an appetit am more thirsty than hungry, and apart from being ill with a stinking cold everything seems to be fine. Same as ou magicalleigh I have cramping occasionally and weird dreams. X

My friend never had ms and her three kids were all healthy. I was hoping to be lucky like her this time around. Pretty much all our family knows (close family) I started showing from bloat around week 5 so I figured people were going to find out anyway. I plan on telling everyone else after my first scan. Any

My sickness is coming and going. I was awfully sick at the beginning of the week, but nothing for a couple of days now. My boobs haven't grown (yet) but they are very sore. Still cramping a little but that seems to be easing off now.

Not feeling too bad as long as I get enough sleep! When i don't sleep properly I feel quite sick and don't want to eat, which just makes the sickness worse! I have lots of weird discharge :wacko: I've got my booking in appointment on Tuesday so I might speak to the midwife about it as TMI it's kind of yellow/green and I'm not sure that's normal :nope: Boobs aren't much different. Size hasn't really changed, maybe half a cup size bigger, and a bit achy. Very veiny :haha: First few weeks I totally lost my appetite, and I'm still pretty fussy - I love fruit and fruit flavoured foods, and mostly plain food. Totally gone off veggies YUCK. I've been eating a lot of stuff with fries/chips. Chicken and chips last night, then fish and chips tonight. Baked beans too. I'm not totally shattered, but do neeed more sleep - about 10 hours a night really to keep the sickness at bay.

Overall, not too bad though :happydance: (please, please let it stay that way!)

I'm having a bit of yellow/greeny discharge too. Its not horribly bad but makes me question if its normal! Hmm

I'm having a bit of yellow/greeny discharge too. Its not horribly bad but makes me question if its normal! Hmm

Hmm. That's interesting to hear (in a gross way :rofl: ). It's not itchy for the most part, a little bit sore occasionally but I think that's because everything is constantly a bit 'damp' down there :wacko:

Well let me know what your dr says! Mine isn't itchy either..sometimes I feel a bit of burning when I go (sorry tmi)...but they have tested me for. UTI and it came back clear. So I'm not sure lol

No morning sickness yet, have been feeling sick though and am constantly hungry, boobs are sore and growing everyday, and today I have been totally shattered woke up this morning after 8 hours sleep and felt worse than i did before i went sleep

I'm currently on night work. Had to leave early my first night and called out my second night. I am getting sick on just about everything except salad, soup, and saltines. I had this nasty lime green bile coming up the other day. It really did scare me. I'm hoping all is ok but we were concerned with my gallbladder. I'm extremely tired but can't sleep due to weird dreams, bloated, and just sick to my stomach. The emotions are running high, as much as i'm trying to control them. The dreams are always about a loved one who passed away and its really starting to take its toll on me.

It's so nice to read people going through the same! I have no ms yet, hoping it stays that way! Very tired and so irritable and snappy! I'm trying to control it but it's so hard, anything my dogs do I want to kill them and he same with DF it's not even their fault! My boobs haven't changed size aren't sore except the nipple slightly lol, I'm mega bloated and uncomfortable but that's it! This is my first so not showing yet either. Dreams have started the last couple of nights, always the same about my fiancé leaving me it's horrible, were perfectly fine so I don't know where it's coming from!

Your scan is the same day as mine :)
I dont have any MS either by the way. Its nothing to worry about, lots of women dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->