!8 Weeks and 5 days due jan!!

xxjojaxx

Reaction score
hey all,

I just thought i would put up a post as i am nearly 19 weeks (on saturday) and just wondered if anyone was around the same as me. I am due on 01/01/2011 nice date though :).

i know a few people that are pregnant but there eithe rjust about ready to have baby or just gettin started im like the only one thats just in between :)

how are you all?? xx

Hi hun,

Welcome to BnB Joja :)

I am due 11.01.11 (Also has a memorable date although doubt bubs will arrive on time hehe) So you are just abit ahead of me!

I am doing pretty good now, had ms really bad up until about 15 weeks or so but much better now apart from the odd food aversions (mainly meat! lol)

I have my 20 week scan on 26th August so excited for that as we are going to find out the sex of baby.

How have you been feeling? Have you got a scan date? Oh and I see you are in Barnsley so we are both Yorkshire lasses! hehe I live in Cottingham, nr Beverley East Yorkshire :)

xxx

hey all,

I just thought i would put up a post as i am nearly 19 weeks (on saturday) and just wondered if anyone was around the same as me. I am due on 01/01/2011 nice date though :).

i know a few people that are pregnant but there eithe rjust about ready to have baby or just gettin started im like the only one thats just in between :)

how are you all?? xx

hello we are due same day its exciting isnt it :) x

I'm due 3/1/11! Just starting to feel the occasional tapping which is exciting!

hiya sez, yeah deffo exciting hehe :) Cant wait for my scan to come so i can find out what im having hehe :) are you wanting to find out what your having hun? 11.01.11 is a brill date hehe all the ones, knowing my luck this is when my baby will be born as i was 2 weeks and day overdue with my first little girl lol.
i am still feeling sick and a bit energy low at the minute so hoping in the next coupld of week i will perk up a bit. :) xxx

and amy.j yeah deffo exciting but dont you think it seems so far away i dont know if its just cos its next year or what lol. how are you feeling? xxx

hey mrsphez, sorry just seen your post lol, yeah i feel things every now and again mainly when im laid down or extremely relaxed like just before you go to sleep lol xxx

hiya sez, yeah deffo exciting hehe :) Cant wait for my scan to come so i can find out what im having hehe :) are you wanting to find out what your having hun? 11.01.11 is a brill date hehe all the ones, knowing my luck this is when my baby will be born as i was 2 weeks and day overdue with my first little girl lol.
i am still feeling sick and a bit energy low at the minute so hoping in the next coupld of week i will perk up a bit. :) xxx

and amy.j yeah deffo exciting but dont you think it seems so far away i dont know if its just cos its next year or what lol. how are you feeling? xxx

Yeh we have decided to find out the sex as I am no good with suprises! :dohh: I hope the sickness goes sooner rather than later as I know it's so horrible being ill :hugs:

yeah i hope it dissapears soon too lol. what are you wanting? have you got any other kiddies? i would like a lil boy as i already have a girl, but i aint too bothered tbh : will be happy with either hehe xxx

yeah i hope it dissapears soon too lol. what are you wanting? have you got any other kiddies? i would like a lil boy as i already have a girl, but i aint too bothered tbh : will be happy with either hehe xxx

I really don't mind what it is... although I have a feeling it's a girl :blush: I have one pink angel baby but no other children so it's a first for me :)

Well take care hun and here to a Happy Healthy Pregnancy for us both :hugs:

hi me too iam due 11,1,11 love the date, but i think iam going o ask fora social induction 2 weeks before x

Hi hun,

I am due 11.01.11 (Also has a memorable date although doubt bubs will arrive on time hehe) So you are just abit ahead of me!

I am doing pretty good now, had ms really bad up until about 15 weeks or so but much better now apart from the odd food aversions (mainly meat! lol)

I have my 20 week scan on 26th August so excited for that as we are going to find out the sex of baby.

How have you been feeling? Have you got a scan date? Oh and I see you are in Barnsley so we are both Yorkshire lasses! hehe I live in Cottingham, nr Beverley East Yorkshire :)

xxx

I am from West Hull originally and have also lived in Barnsley for 2 years! lol

I'm due 31st December so 19 weeks tomorrow xxx

hey emma, i lived in sheffield for a while, but have lived in barnsley for about 5 years now :) love it :) how are you doing? xx

Yeah I loved living in Barnsley it was so central for Meadowhall, Sheffield, Leeds etc always something to do :) My best friend still lives there so I'm often down for a weekend

I'm having a bad week tbh! I've had to come home from work early twice due to excruciating tummy pains :'( Doctor said its just growing pains and trapped wind but its driving me crazy I don't know what to do with myself!!

Hopefully get this week out the way with no more pain and then I've got 20 week scan to look forward to on 16th August :thumbup: I already know I'm having a little pink one though coz I had an early gender scan 2 weeks ago :winkwink:

hi me too iam due 11,1,11 love the date, but i think iam going o ask fora social induction 2 weeks before x

Hey hun,

Yay! :flower: We are due date buddies :thumbup: January seems so so far away but I know it will fly by and everyone is telling me to enjoy being pregant whilst I can hehe I think they mean before I get massive and miserable :haha:

can I ask what a social induction is?

xxx

Hi everyone!

I'm also due on 31/12/2010 and like emmalouise I have my 20 wk scan on 16th August...yippee! Really can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or girl.

Started feeling the first strong flutters on Sunday, mostly when I'm led back on the sofa in the evenings, really exciting as it feels totally different to wind etc...

Congratulations to everyone xx

Hi hun,

xxx

Hey hun,

Small world hey?! Where abouts in West Hull are you from? I am originally from Brough but moved to Cottingham when I met hubby!

xxx

Hi hun,

xxx

Hey hun,

Small world hey?! Where abouts in West Hull are you from? I am originally from Brough but moved to Cottingham when I met hubby!

xxx

Haha it is a small world! I lived on Hamlyn Avenue, off Anlaby Road (the street before the railway bridge!). Basically if u follow priory road all the way down from Cottingham to Anlaby Road its the first street on the left lol! My parents still live there now :)

I had a boyfriend that lived in Brough so I know it well too :thumbup: His best mate was the greenkeeper at the golf course hahahaha reminiscing now!

Hi hun,

xxx

Hey hun,

xxx

Haha it is a small world! I lived on Hamlyn Avenue, off Anlaby Road (the street before the railway bridge!). Basically if u follow priory road all the way down from Cottingham to Anlaby Road its the first street on the left lol! My parents still live there now :)

I had a boyfriend that lived in Brough so I know it well too :thumbup: His best mate was the greenkeeper at the golf course hahahaha reminiscing now!

That's so funny! I too was seeing someone who worked at the golf club when I was much younger (like 18!) lol He was not the greenkeeper though I promise - now that would have been wierd! :haha:

Anyways I feel like we have hijacked this thread sorry JoJa :blush:

Good luck in your pregnancy Emma and I will be sure to message you to see how your doing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->