8 weeks and don't feel pregnant at all...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
My boys pregnancies by now I was feeling and being sick, I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and nothing. I feel fine. I am so worried something has gone wrong.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago baby was 5w6d which was about 3 or 4 days short of roughly where I thought I would be, they didn't seem bothered and asked me to book in with the midwife.

I have that appointment on Tuesday coming but won't get another scan for about 4weeks. I haven't had any signs to say something is wrong but I just don't understand why I feel so fine and not pregnant...

Anyone else the same?

I literally googled this morning 10w and do not feel pregnant :haha:
I have no symptoms. I had loads to begin with and MS (night sickness) but it all stopped at 6/7w.
My boobs hurt very slightly other then that tired (but i am always tired, work and family life drain me).
I have had 2 scans 6w and 8w and baby has been fine so we are just the lucky ones. I get jealous of woman with symptoms though as i wish i did (mainly for reassurance) but i know all is ok :)
The placenta begins to take over around 8-12w (varies on the person) and that is when usually symptoms start to die down.

Treasure it lol. Some people are just lucky so don't worry! My SIL just had a baby girl and wasn't sick, at all. I'm 8 weeks and spend the majority of my day with my head down the toilet but with my first 2 I had a few sick days but that's it.

I'm the same and have been with my other pregnancies. Day to day I could easily forget I'm pregnant!

I have had on and off symptoms but nothings that majorly 'pregnancy' like sickness or nausea.

Try not to worry too much about it, and seriously be thankful!

I didn't have MS at all with my first pregnancy. I wouldn't even have known I was pregnant had I not poas. Pregnancy with her was a breeze and she was also my largest baby because I wasn't sick all the time. My other three I ended up with HG and have already been diagnosed with it again. I would take my first pregnancy over my others any day!

No symptoms this time round all my biys i server nauseuer at night ate tones of take out this time round i have food aversion so hardley eating no sicky feeling just the odd sore boob cant it as a pregnancy goal and it will make your first tri fly xx

Scan tomorrow at 9.45 UK time. So scared

How's it going? With my fifth pregnancy, I didn't feel any symptoms - except for stretching pains, which was my only symptom until I was 9 weeks along. I stretch early for some reason... But with my second pregnancy, I had NO symptoms, ever! It was amazing. No nausea, nothing, for the entire 9 months! I just felt like my normal self and eventually gave birth! I wish you an easy, breezy pregnancy just like my second. :)

Thank you I have my scan in 3 hours xx

So baby is fine she thinks I'm 8w6d not 8w4d but my 12 week scan will confirm dates

Attachments

• 20171219_102950.jpg
    20171219_102950.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
this pregnancy is my second one - first one I was really sick, second one I didn't feel pregnant. I'm super grateful :thumbup: and you enjoy yours too :flower:

This feed is awesome! I'm new here and congratulations to all you Mamas out there!
I wanted to ask and see if this was common for any of you. I had a miscarriage last July (so I think this is why I'm super hyper sensitive to my symptoms) but I'm now at 8 weeks 4 days and I pretty much feel great. My breast soreness is gone and I don't have the all day queasyness like I had around 6&7 weeks. However I had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks and they found a heartbeat so that has put my mind at ease but these days where I wake up feel great with no symptoms are kind of freaking me out. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays! ❤

This feed is awesome! I'm new here and congratulations to all you Mamas out there!
I wanted to ask and see if this was common for any of you. I had a miscarriage last July (so I think this is why I'm super hyper sensitive to my symptoms) but I'm now at 8 weeks 4 days and I pretty much feel great. My breast soreness is gone and I don't have the all day queasyness like I had around 6&7 weeks. However I had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks and they found a heartbeat so that has put my mind at ease but these days where I wake up feel great with no symptoms are kind of freaking me out. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays! ❤

Yup. I was badly sick with my 2 boys and so far at 9 weeks now not once felt ill or sick or any symptoms at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->