8 weeks and having sudden cramps

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
I just very suddenly started having cramps. They're very obviously in my uterus, I can feel the whole ball of it very low down contracting. Also some pain in my back.
I've had 3 miscarriages before, and whilst I've never had this, I'm pretty much assuming this is the end. This is my 10th pregnancy and I don't remember any sudden intense cramping that was a positive thing before.
I know people would say the uterus is stretching but my uterus is well used to stretching and this is too intense for that. Sigh. I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

I’m 8 weeks tomorrow and had this pretty bad this weekend more than iv had before. Been couch ridden with a hot water bottle. Iv realises from past experience no 2 pregnancies are ever the same and I keep telling myself that. Iv lost 2 before and always start bleeding before cramping bad. Iv not bled yet so holding onto that as a positive factor.. take pleanty of rest if possible and maybe try get in for an early scan for some re-assurance. Hope everything works out ok for you hun xxxxx

Thank you very much. It's so weird because I still feel sick and my boobs are sore. The cramping has passed for right now. I suppose we shall wait and see ❤ I hope you're ok xx

Thank you very much. It's so weird because I still feel sick and my boobs are sore. The cramping has passed for right now. I suppose we shall wait and see ❤ I hope you're ok xx

Aww I’m pleased to hear your feeling better. It’s a scary time isn’t it. Every day I feel crap and sick I just tell my self It’s a good sign and positive sign baby is taking what it needs

Here’s to healthy July babies :) xxx

Thank you girls ❤ the cramping has stopped but I have lower back pain and I honestly feel 20 weeks pregnant rather than 8. Not even exaggerating. During the night and this morning I felt really nauseous so that's a good sign. I've also gained huge weight despite my appetite not changing at all. I'm not sure what's going on!

Coming back with a wee update girls. Thanks for your concern.

I am absolutely fine. I have had no more severe cramps, just a lot of stretching and lower back pain. I feel way more pregnant than I am, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I am having lots of sickness that I take to be a good sign.

Pleased the cramps have eased. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

I've had 3 Misscariges and my latest one was at almost 11 weeks and I just started bleeding real heavy. No cramps.
The cramps came after the bleeding started. Same with my other 2 Misscariges. Hope that helps hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->